ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't care for Greg at first either, but then he grows on you.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same... I couldnt take a few mins before. Now I find myself watching and LOL'ing... Hysterical...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't care for him because he was oversimplifying everything, and then over time, I realized most people do need everything related to nutrition, exercise, and anabolics oversimplified, and I like his honesty.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree. He has some annoying and crazy traits at first blush, but he's generally right on with his advice. It's refreshing to have someone that doesn't BS and say, "I have this secret and you can have a physique like mine if you just cut out carbs!" And that Godfried voice does kind of turn from an annoying trait into a fun/exciting trait the more you watch. The dude has energy.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn't care for him because he was oversimplifying everything, and then over time, I realized most people do need everything related to nutrition, exercise, and anabolics oversimplified, and I like his honesty.
I get this, but honestly people try to make things into complexities that are only academic and have little real-world effect. People never listen to me when I tell them that only two things matter on any diet - calorie intake, protein intake. It's always gotta be more complicated, but 99% of the results will come from those two factors...and Greg takes that realistic approach.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hes one of the most knowledgeable person in the industry and straight shooter and seems honest.

i cant listen to him at times bc it makes my head hurts but when in a good mood i love his controversy videos

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get this, but honestly people try to make things into complexities that are only academic and have little real-world effect. People never listen to me when I tell them that only two things matter on any diet - calorie intake, protein intake. It's always gotta be more complicated, but 99% of the results will come from those two factors...and Greg takes that realistic approach.
Absolutely agree!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hes one of the most knowledgeable person in the industry and straight shooter and seems honest.

i cant listen to him at times bc it makes my head hurts but when in a good mood i love his controversy videos
He battled that “chef rush” pretty damn good!...The things people are coming up with to defend their fake natty status, like Rush, is ridiculous 🤦‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He battled that “chef rush” pretty damn good!...The things people are coming up with to defend their fake natty status, like Rush, is ridiculous 🤦‍♂️
yeah the whole fake natty thing is ridiculous

his battle vs jeff cavalier was entertaining , vs kali muscle

he def doesnt back down and always backs up what he says

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't care for Greg at first either, but then he grows on you.
I'm the opposite, at first I really liked the guy but now I feel like he spews more of what ppl should hear instead of the truth. Which is ok if you can see through it. But he also just makes way too many nonsense videos and seems like he's in a neverending battle to always be right

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the opposite, at first I really liked the guy but now I feel like he spews more of what ppl should hear instead of the truth. Which is ok if you can see through it. But he also just makes way too many nonsense videos and seems like he's in a neverending battle to always be right
clout lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's true. He is on to make money, and he has stated that. What untruths do you believe he is telling though?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Liked him until I learned he's a snitch.
From what ive seen there's no reason to think he snitched, he got more punishment than everyone else involved, he had a terrible lawyer if that was a snitching deal

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like some of his content and he is kinda somewhat likeable but he did call half his viewers morons so i wouldn't blame anyone for avoiding his content whatsoever

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what ive seen there's no reason to think he snitched, he got more punishment than everyone else involved, he had a terrible lawyer if that was a snitching deal
I'm only going based on comments I've read or heard. Leo has talked about it on his podcast. Well known Canadians contacted him. Hard to know for sure.

But people usually don't get called a snitch for no reason.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm only going based on comments I've read or heard. Leo has talked about it on his podcast. Well known Canadians contacted him. Hard to know for sure.

But people usually don't get called a snitch for no reason.
True we'll never know, i always give the benefit of the doubt as a principle when i don't have proof