I was on some pro hormones for 5 weeks and the gym closed. Do I need to PCT?

bouldershoulders

Awards
It was 40mg Msten and 60mg DMZ. Should I run 4 weeks of nolva still?

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your body has reduced it’s own output of testosterone for about 5 weeks to compensate. You’ve run methylated compounds that are harsh on your liver. You need to get blood work done now, and then again in a couple weeks. It is possible you could recover on your own, but the process will be far longer and more difficult than if you had a SERM. If you don’t have immediate access to proper PCT right now, talk to your physician, and be honest they can monitor you and prescribe the necessary treatments.

bouldershoulders

Awards
You were on steroids for 5 weeks, and you want to know if you need a PCT (SERM)??
Your body has reduced it’s own output of testosterone for about 5 weeks to compensate. You’ve run methylated compounds that are harsh on your liver. You need to get blood work done now, and then again in a couple weeks. It is possible you could recover on your own, but the process will be far longer and more difficult than if you had a SERM. If you don’t have immediate access to proper PCT right now, talk to your physician, and be honest they can monitor you and prescribe the necessary treatments.

normally I do longer cycles with injectables. I didn’t know if a 5 week cycle was enough to warrant a full PCT.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
normally I do longer cycles with injectables. I didn’t know if a 5 week cycle was enough to warrant a full PCT.
Either you've caused a decline in the production of hormones or you havent. 5 weeks is plenty to begin the process. Run the pct to get your body back to homeostasis. Your cycle probably isnt going to cause the same amount of shutdown as 15 weeks of test but there is still a decline.

On top of all that - there is really no reason not to. Since using methylated compounds you might as well get some bloodwork as stated above as well. Make sure you get those markers back into range. Harm reduction brother