I want to gain muscles

Xolile skosana

Awards
I was 91kg Feb I managed to lose weight by taking duromine 30mg for 2 months I'm now 75kg. But now I would like to gain muscle, how do I begin?

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was 91kg Feb I managed to lose weight by taking duromine 30mg for 2 months I'm now 75kg. But now I would like to gain muscle, how do I begin?
Have you started your training yet? Do you have a gym to access? What’s your weightlifting experience?

Xolile skosana

Awards
I've joined the gym last week. No weight lifting experience

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would first start with a personal trainer session. Totally worth it and you will have someone helping you correctly get started with understanding muscle building. Training is wonderful but diet will play an important factor as well. Are you still taking that appetite suppressant?

@love2liftkat can chime in for some awesome ideas as well. I dont want to overwhelm ya with too much info lol.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For starters, congratulations on the weight-loss and beginning your journey! I definitely agree that a personal trainer would be ideal- Even if just for a few months to get you established on proper form on exercises as well as the importance of proper nutrition. Learning the basics is a huge part of getting started! You can watch videos, look up beginner workouts programs, etc on the bodybuilding website- but it’s much harder to learn that way(I learned that the hard way/over a couple of years) If I were you, I would ask people at your gym their opinions on the best trainer though- not all trainers are worth your time and money unfortunately. Start with learning the basic lifts(bench, squat, deadlift, shoulder press etc)...and please please don’t be afraid to push yourself to lift heavy as you gain strength! You will be amazed at the positive changes as you start gaining muscle!

Xolile skosana

Awards
For starters, congratulations on the weight-loss and beginning your journey! I definitely agree that a personal trainer would be ideal- Even if just for a few months to get you established on proper form on exercises as well as the importance of proper nutrition. Learning the basics is a huge part of getting started! You can watch videos, look up beginner workouts programs, etc on the bodybuilding website- but it’s much harder to learn that way(I learned that the hard way/over a couple of years) If I were you, I would ask people at your gym their opinions on the best trainer though- not all trainers are worth your time and money unfortunately. Start with learning the basic lifts(bench, squat, deadlift, shoulder press etc)...and please please don’t be afraid to push yourself to lift heavy as you gain strength! You will be amazed at the positive changes as you start gaining muscle!
[QUOTE="TheMovement, post: 6415155, member: 1

Thanks a lot il do just that.
No I've stopped the duromine