I wanna get into fight

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Go pick out the biggest guy in a bar and test yourself. Make sure he's not tanked tho lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Oh lol Join the wrestling team.

Look for a gym near you.

My little brother fights mma amateur.
There's gotta be a gym near you, boxing, jujitsu or mma.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Oh lol Join the wrestling team.

Look for a gym near you.

My little brother fights mma amateur.
There's gotta be a gym near you, boxing, jujitsu or mma.
my mom wouldn't allow it an i have no car.. :(

Lil Ace

Awards
Get a heavy bag, watch YouTube videos (good ones are boxing fit factory, title boxing instructional, expert boxing) lots of good mma ones too. The best fighters learn and perfect the basics, fundaments and practice technique over speed or power. Once you have the technique, the speed and power come naturally. Speed and power without technique can be used against you. 1st technique, 2nd speed, 3rd power. Words of my TKD instructor (7th degree black belt)

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Get an imaginary friend that will let you hit him as hard as you can.

-His name was Robert Paulson

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Get a heavy bag, watch YouTube videos (good ones are boxing fit factory, title boxing instructional, expert boxing) lots of good mma ones too. The best fighters learn and perfect the basics, fundaments and practice technique over speed or power. Once you have the technique, the speed and power come naturally. Speed and power without technique can be used against you. 1st technique, 2nd speed, 3rd power. Words of my TKD instructor (7th degree black belt)
I thought the three pillars were:
1. Speed. If you're not at least as fast as your opponent, you won't be able to hit him.
2. Power. If your strikes have no power, you won't be able to hurt your opponent.
3. Technique. Make the fight short and sweet.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
fighters are born and raised not trained. If by the age of 17 you've never been in a fight my bet is you won't make a great MMA fighter.

Lol... Never mind. I just realized you revived a two year old thread. He's 19 now. Hopefully he's been in the few fights by now.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
fighters are born and raised not trained. If by the age of 17 you've never been in a fight my bet is you won't make a great MMA fighter.

Lol... Never mind. I just realized you revived a two year old thread. He's 19 now. Hopefully he's been in the few fights by now.
I didn't realize this thread was that old! :damnit1:

Hopefully he didn't get :buttkick: