I think maybe my hair is thinning

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anything that actually works for treating thinning hair? I believe it's just in one spot

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finastride works well too, that’s what I’m using currently

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any sides with it? And what are you dosing at
Lower blood pressure and it’s possibly though slim that it’s making my gyno worse

1 mg ed

Helps the prostate out too

Last edited:
Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Rogaine doesn’t actually solve the problem. It just promotes growth, you have to combat the issue for the hair loss. Which will be attributed from DHT.

So you need something that will inhibit it. I also take Finasteride, only sides I got was elevated lipids. But none of that erectile dis function or brain fog crap. All those things actually got better. My skin also cleared up a bit because the lower DHT levels.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rogaine doesn’t actually solve the problem. It just promotes growth, you have to combat the issue for the hair loss. Which will be attributed from DHT.

So you need something that will inhibit it. I also take Finasteride, only sides I got was elevated lipids. But none of that erectile dis function or brain fog crap. All those things actually got better. My skin also cleared up a bit because the lower DHT levels.
I use hair surge shampoo and while it doesn’t lather well, it seems to help a lot with the DHT since it blocks it rather nicely.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I use hair surge shampoo and while it doesn’t lather well, it seems to help a lot with the DHT since it blocks it rather nicely.
Ive got finasteride and the dht shampoo, though i havent taken any fin yet because of all the scary ass **** ive read online, but i might give it a try next time i run a dht

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive got finasteride and the dht shampoo, though i havent taken any fin yet because of all the scary ass **** ive read online, but i might give it a try next time i run a dht
I hadn’t read anything too crazy with it, what did you read?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been very hesitant to use finasteride as I love the feeling of high DHT and have been a bit worried about sides. Right now I'm use rogaine 5% and a special shampoo/conditioner that helps block DHT and strengthen the hair. I also have 2% nizoral cream that I may start using nightly. That has strong DHT blocking action.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thanks everyone. I'll start with rogaine first and go from there.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Only way I can see anyone getting sides on Finasteride is if they already have underlining problems.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Most of the sides came from 5mg a day for prostate cancer
I can see that, I’m wanting to use dutasteride to be honest which is way stronger. But Idk where to get it...

And for anyone wanting to take something to prevent dht in scalp or protection from androgens over all. But not wanting something induced systemically In order to protect hair. Try RU58841, just YouTube More Plates More Dates and Derek has good vids on it. I took it myself for a while and it definitely worked. But I don’t have any sides with inducing things systemically do Id rather just do that.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Clen - did you notice any libido changes on finastride? lower blood pressure would be great, lower libido not so much.