I think I got some sketchy Ostarine. More legit stuff coming. Should I stay on small dose until the new one gets here just in case?

Rnicholasv

Awards
I thought I could trust a source because it was referred by a previous source I used years ago for a few things. Well this ostarine label is so sketchy it just looks printed out and stuck on in a hurry, like a label that would be made for something they don’t have. Doesn’t even show mg amount just ostarine 30ml, soaked in the product too. Clear green, tastes like the other minty liquids they use but without the white stuff settling at the bottom.

I feel sketchy about it and not sure if it could be a different substance or nothing at all. I’m a genius though and was excited to use it and train so I’ve used low dose like 12 mg per day for the past 3 days before going back to the site and realizing they don’t respond and the products seem to be gone tonight when you click on them.

That’s why I’m wondering if it’d be best to just stop and wait for the super reputable source to come through or continue and maybe taper until it comes, just in case.

Any advice would be appreciated I know a lot are going to say, “that’s so little you won’t need to worry” but what I’m more worried about is that it maybe a different substance that could possibly suppress.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d email the guy and ask what’s up with the sketchy label and not being available anymore. Pretty much everything you you posted here and see what the explanation is.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I could trust a source because it was referred by a previous source I used years ago for a few things. Well this ostarine label is so sketchy it just looks printed out and stuck on in a hurry, like a label that would be made for something they don’t have. Doesn’t even show mg amount just ostarine 30ml, soaked in the product too. Clear green, tastes like the other minty liquids they use but without the white stuff settling at the bottom.

I feel sketchy about it and not sure if it could be a different substance or nothing at all. I’m a genius though and was excited to use it and train so I’ve used low dose like 12 mg per day for the past 3 days before going back to the site and realizing they don’t respond and the products seem to be gone tonight when you click on them.

That’s why I’m wondering if it’d be best to just stop and wait for the super reputable source to come through or continue and maybe taper until it comes, just in case.

Any advice would be appreciated I know a lot are going to say, “that’s so little you won’t need to worry” but what I’m more worried about is that it maybe a different substance that could possibly suppress.
It's a call we all have to make. We are using less than pharma grade product when going RC and you never really know what you're getting. If I didn't trust the source, I'd be pretty likely to not use it, but I get the excitement too and I may give it a shot (stupid or not, I still may do it).

You have to make the call, but I wouldn't worry about throwing out a product that I wasn't confident in. The $50 or $100 or whatever you throw away is a lot cheaper than even bloodwork to figure out what is wrong if you get something unknown - and the potential issues created by an unknown, unapproved, unresearched chemical in your system could be horrific. The chances of real horror are small, but it's the dice you roll.

If there is no concentration (mg/ml) - how do you know you are dosing 12 mg?

Rnicholasv

Awards
Oh I did, let’s just say I shouldn’t have trusted this site. They’re not going to get back to me.

Rnicholasv

Awards
Great points, im not worried about the wasted money. As far as the 12 mg, that’s just what it should be as the site said it contains 33.3Mg/ml. The new stuff should be here this week. I think I’ll just taper down from .2ml starting today. Have legit Torem for after the actual cycle so I’m not too concerned.