I think I figured out how much muscle size you gain after every workout!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here me out before you scoff!

This idea presupposes that you are doing a consistent weight training program, eating and sleeping properly, and are not taking any ergogenic aids that can dramatically affect your protein synthesis.

Let us assume that the average bodybuilder can gain 1 inch on his biceps after 4 months of consistent and progressive training. This particular individual works out his biceps twice a week.

So if this person does biceps twice a week, and there are roughly 4 weeks in a month, then he worked out his biceps for 8 workouts.

8 workout for biceps a month, 4 months of training = 32 biceps workout which resulted in an INCH of growth.

So going backwards, if this person got an inch of growth after 4 months (32 workouts) then he gained 0.25 inches (0.625 cm or 6.25mm) on his biceps after training for a month (8 workouts).

Going further backwards, if 8 workouts resulted in 0.25 inches (0.635 cm or 6.35 mm) of bicep growth then the very first workout must have resulted in 0.03125 inches (0.079 cm or 0.79 mm or 79 micrometer) of growth.

Thus, we can assume that in every workout, assuming all preconditions are satisfied, muscle size (or at least bicep size) increases anywhere between 79-80 micrometers in size. Larger muscle groups may see a larger increase in size (~ 100 micrometers) but that's just an assumption.

Note! This only applies to newbies or people who have not trained for a long time! Intermediate and advanced trainers will not see such dramatic increases in size.

Edit: Before you guys say I'm drunk, I just popped 2 Nootropimax pills today and this is the result of a lazy Saturday afternoon which nothing much to do :)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here me out before you scoff!

This idea presupposes that you are doing a consistent weight training program, eating and sleeping properly, and are not taking any ergogenic aids that can dramatically affect your protein synthesis.

Let us assume that the average bodybuilder can gain 1 inch on his biceps after 4 months of consistent and progressive training. This particular individual works out his biceps twice a week.

So if this person does biceps twice a week, and there are roughly 4 weeks in a month, then he worked out his biceps for 8 workouts.

8 workout for biceps a month, 4 months of training = 32 biceps workout which resulted in an INCH of growth.

So going backwards, if this person got an inch of growth after 4 months (32 workouts) then he gained 0.25 inches (0.625 cm or 6.25mm) on his biceps after training for a month (8 workouts).

Going further backwards, if 8 workouts resulted in 0.25 inches (0.635 cm or 6.35 mm) of bicep growth then the very first workout must have resulted in 0.03125 inches (0.079 cm or 0.79 mm or 79 micrometer) of growth.

Thus, we can assume that in every workout, assuming all preconditions are satisfied, muscle size (or at least bicep size) increases anywhere between 79-80 micrometers in size. Larger muscle groups may see a larger increase in size (~ 100 micrometers) but that's just an assumption.

Edit: Before you guys say I'm drunk, I just popped 2 Nootropimax pills today and this is the result of a lazy Saturday afternoon which nothing much to do :)
Sure IF....
And if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm really just here for the responses

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 caps of noots and he’s smarter than thousands of years worth of global scientists!!! Wow!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to introduce a new variable into your equation:

What if you only do each body part once per week? You may not get quite the same magnitude of gains, but you’re only working out half as often, so the amount of “gains per workout” would likely be higher, even if the total gains in the same duration of time are not.

Now throw in changes in body fat, positive or negative, and how it effects arm size.

But in all seriousness, this is a very oversimplified equation, with a lot of assumptions, but sometimes it’s fun to do random calculations haha. I get it.

btothefman

Awards
where did you get your noots, and did you take them orally or via the rectum?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are your numbers from personal experiences? Just wondering where these metrics are coming from?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the effort. One inch of arm growth in four months would be impressive even for a newbie.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
come on boys its 2018
if your not down with ass to mouth....well your just not DOWN!!!!!