I think I changed my mind on second cycle, input please.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
34 years old. 4weeks left on current cycle of 12 weeks test 500mg a week. Up 15 lbs my body fat is up to about 20%maybe a little under I been eating big. Plan on getting rid of some of that after this cycle but nothing too extreme as I am really focusing on packing on as much muscle as possible this year.

I had originally planned on running a test and equipoise cycle starting in November, but I am thinking about making the change to test and deca.

Seems like equipoise is split 50/50 on people that either love it or hate it.

I'm only worried about muscle gain this year and focus on body fat loss for the first 6 months of next year.

I need some opinions and input to help make the decision as I am placing an order in the next few weeks. And yes I like planning way ahead.

Newth

Awards
If you want bulk then use deca, eq won't compare.
EQ shouldn't be thought of as a bulker, it's more of a hardener that will add a little size and condition your joints.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn't deca also promote joint health and collagen synthesis?

I know deca adds more mass, honestly have been scared of the deca Dick. Thinking 500mg of test cyp and 400mg of deca. But will 400 mg of deca be worthwhile? I was trying to keep Injectables to under a gram total. Probably gonna kickstart it with tbol for first 4 or 5 weeks

Newth

Awards
Doesn't deca also promote joint health and collagen synthesis?

I know deca adds more mass, honestly have been scared of the deca Dick. Thinking 500mg of test cyp and 400mg of deca. But will 400 mg of deca be worthwhile? I was trying to keep Injectables to under a gram total. Probably gonna kickstart it with tbol for first 4 or 5 weeks
Deca has more a joint cushioning effect than healing.
That dose will have you growing well being your second cycle. Maybe lower test even to help lower estro to keep prolactin in check.
EQ really needs running double what you would in equivalent test dose so deca will keep total mg a lot lower too.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eq should be thought of as icing. It's a slow steady gainer that need to be run for 16 weeks min. Aside from vascularity and cardio, its subtle as hell.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok here we go...
Weeks 1-12 test cyp 500mg a week
Weeks 1-12 deca 400mg a week
Weeks 1-5 tbol 30-40 mgs
Arimidex .5eod

Caber? Should I just start running .25 mg a week from the get go or wait to see if I devolop any prolactin sides and then start it.

PCT=TRT

Thoughts

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legit Deca 400 should be enough, but I might do 350 Test, 550 Deca, personally. But if you’re one that responds to higher test than it’s a personal pref, Prami or Caber helps me more with the sides of 19’s better than higher test does.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok here we go...
Weeks 1-12 test cyp 500mg a week
Weeks 1-12 deca 400mg a week
Weeks 1-5 tbol 30-40 mgs
Arimidex .5eod

Caber? Should I just start running .25 mg a week from the get go or wait to see if I devolop any prolactin sides and then start it.

PCT=TRT

Thoughts
Don't forget to have some time off between cycles...I know you're on TRT, but you still need time off.

I would use caber from the start.

I am in my first week of test e/deca. I could let you know how it works out for me.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't forget to have some time off between cycles...I know you're on TRT, but you still need time off.

I would use caber from the start.

I am in my first week of test e/deca. I could let you know how it works out for me.
Yeah I will have 8or 9weeks off
Between these cycles. And that's assuming my next set of blood work I get in September comeback all good.

I would love to know how your test deca cycle goes. Have you ran it before? What dosages are you using?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
genius...not that $4.00 is ridiculous, but it definitely makes the 15% more advantageous. Thanks SSS. Will there be more than just these 2 products up today? Or is it gonna be two a day for the duration? I just think it'd make people more confident to pull the trigger. Just a thought.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
genius...not that $4.00 is ridiculous, but it definitely makes the 15% more advantageous. Thanks SSS. Will there be more than just these 2 products up today? Or is it gonna be two a day for the duration? I just think it'd make people more confident to pull the trigger. Just a thought.
dammit wrong forum

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What about throwing in some proviron for last 4 weeks @50mg a day

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I will have 8or 9weeks off
Between these cycles. And that's assuming my next set of blood work I get in September comeback all good.

I would love to know how your test deca cycle goes. Have you ran it before? What dosages are you using?
This is my second cycle overall, first with deca. First was test e 500 mg/week.

I am doing something similar to a post above. 400mg test e and 600 mg deca/week.