I seriously should know better

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
So I worked briefly someplace this summer where I had an attraction to a guy he had attraction to me and it never worked out because he had a girlfriend so moving forward he comes back with. I'm not with her anymore. We broke up and I'd like to see if you wanted to go on a date and I was like OK so we talked for a little bit exchange phone numbers talked again we're supposed to meet at today and you know when you get that feeling if there's not going to meet up with you like I just had this weird vibe all day I can't describe I can't explain it. I am literally sitting there like holding off trying to feed myself my bag because I do eat that way because I didn't want him to see that and I don't tell people that upfront obviously and he blew me off. I sat in a parking lot took a picture of myself in the parking lot and I was like wow you must feel so proud of yourself. I'll make instead of a sick girl I'll make your nothing but a fucking low class loser and then he wrote the same thing back and I have no clue cause I didn't read it. I erased it and I have to refuse to speak to him again but I'm like seriously like who would do that to somebody LA that you worked with and said you had a crush on but be somebody who I told him I said it's not easy for me to get out in the afternoons like I have a very safe and he didn't understand why and I didn't feel I had to tell him not even really know him very well and I'm so glad I didn't tell him. I just ended up sending a text saying you must feel so proud of yourself for standing up the sick girl. Oh my God congratulations you can go back to work and laugh and hook it up and tell everyone what you did I'm like wow you're cool who I wish I was you like seriously this is what guys do this is why I'm single this is exactly why I am single because no one can a handle my issues be be who they say they are, and see through other people they respect that was just total disrespect and I don't know why I'll never find out why but I am done

ALX393

ALX393

Awards
Well we knew the fact that this guy is not honest and loyal just based on the fact that he was cheating on his past relationship to be with someone. (Red Flag) The fact that instead of apologizing for not showing up he decides to give a dick response to your text shows no responsibility in his action. (Red Flag #2) . So this has nothing to do with your sickness and your sickness to blame. This is just going for the wrong quality of guy and him doing what any guy of his caliber would do.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Well we knew the fact that this guy is not honest and loyal just based on the fact that he was cheating on his past relationship to be with someone. (Red Flag) The fact that instead of apologizing for not showing up he decides to give a dick response to your text shows no responsibility in his action. (Red Flag #2) . So this has nothing to do with your sickness and your sickness to blame. This is just going for the wrong quality of guy and him doing what any guy of his caliber would do.
And his gf sent me a nice message telling me to die asap and the world would be better. Sweet