I quit

BlackPlague

Awards
Stopped taking everything was a short cycle, but now I can't sleep. I'm stressed to the max , having panic attacks body is fatigued , thought it was clomid but I have no clue any advice , thought it might be my heart but I had a ekg , blood pressure ... anyways I have a doctor appointment again on Monday anyone else ever feel like this , it feels like adrenaline all day

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stopped taking everything was a short cycle, but now I can't sleep. I'm stressed to the max , having panic attacks body is fatigued , thought it was clomid but I have no clue any advice , thought it might be my heart but I had a ekg , blood pressure ... anyways I have a doctor appointment again on Monday anyone else ever feel like this , it feels like adrenaline all day
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know what you were taking.

BlackPlague

Awards
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know what you were taking.
Andro 4 and s23 but it was 10mg a day and andro was about half of a pump , but I did not like it , it was to get my feet wet with sarms and I'm going to stuck with pheromones and real stuff, no more sarms for me, I belive my corazol levels are high it was about a 7-8 day cycle give or take but I jumped off the wagon took a clomid haven't had any itchy or puffy nipples so I kind of been just hanging out waiting for this feeling to go away I can't even hit the gym

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s called being hypochondriac. You’ll feel better very soon. Steroids are toxic so a worried mind and someone anxious will get into a hell of mental troubles doing steroids. Stay away from it and you’ll be fine.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anxiety…I have it and I’ve gotten it on a few of my runs…

Open YouTube, type in “anxiety talk down”
I like the first too that come up.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anxiety…I have it and I’ve gotten it on a few of my runs…

Open YouTube, type in “anxiety talk down”
I like the first too that come up.
I’ll try that thanks. I’m somewhat hypochondriac and I got general anxiety disorder so obviously I shouldn’t be doing what I’m doing but eh what do you want. I became decent at talking to myself and simply accepting whatever but some nights are still tough. Thank you I’ll look into what you posted

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll try that thanks. I’m somewhat hypochondriac and I got general anxiety disorder so obviously I shouldn’t be doing what I’m doing but eh what do you want. I became decent at talking to myself and simply accepting whatever but some nights are still tough. Thank you I’ll look into what you posted
Hey man thanks for the reply! I just wanted to say that anxiety talk down is for EVERYONE on here lol….There’s many good ones.

I’m far from your level bro, but I know what youre dealing with. I’ve got a lil stash that I’ve almost thrown out a couple times.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just sounds like anxiety to me. S23 is very stimulating on the brain in my opinion and that could be part of it. I would absolutely not bail on pct tho. Even 12.5 mg eod will help with testosterone production and in the meantime take some feel good supplements or do things that u enjoy. Few months back I had a bit of ongoing anxiety issues and I took a week off of work and did some small easy side jobs for family and ate some good food and by day 5 or 6 I realized everything passed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And if you have a significant other or booty call then pop a cailis, if you drink have a drink or 2 and go to town on her/him/they/us/pineapple walrus.

It will make u feel better lol. I don't drink but I used to and a few cocktails always turned my usual 8-10min into 45+. Just don't overdo it

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey man thanks for the reply! I just wanted to say that anxiety talk down is for EVERYONE on here lol….There’s many good ones.

I’m far from your level bro, but I know what youre dealing with. I’ve got a lil stash that I’ve almost thrown out a couple times.
The physique has nothing to do with it brother! its a real struggle for anyone dealing with it. It’s good to see other people are experiencing the same thing, not that I wish that to anybody but it makes me feel less…. Abnormal or weak.

BlackPlague

Awards
I just want to thank you all actually had a good day took me half clomid took a walk around the plant like I was doing something but I was actually just chillin going to try a light workout today. Really just reading this made me feel better that it's not anything serious I still have another doc appointment on Monday so new labs then if I feel good I'm just going to run hood old test

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately I understand what he is saying. That feeling of combined anxiety/sadness/fear with panic attacks is exactly what happened to me after I came off my 1st cycle cold turkey without having taken hcg.

It very well may be symptoms of total shutdown as they were in my case. S23...no surprise here. Its the exact opposite feeling of the good "ON" feeling while on test.

1st off now you know why it is a bad idea to go about without any testosterpne in your system. So from now on you should always run some.

And secondly, running hcg will greatly help your recovery after the cycle plus increase your well-being ON cycle. Any e2 issues that may arise are easily handled by a little aromasin. Dont go crazy on the dodage, 250iu 2x a week is plenty, especially if you pin intramuscular.

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've never tried s23, that stimulating energy wise? Like epiandro?

BlackPlague

Awards
Unfortunately I understand what he is saying. That feeling of combined anxiety/sadness/fear with panic attacks is exactly what happened to me after I came off my 1st cycle cold turkey without having taken hcg.

It very well may be symptoms of total shutdown as they were in my case. S23...no surprise here. Its the exact opposite feeling of the good "ON" feeling while on test.

1st off now you know why it is a bad idea to go about without any testosterpne in your system. So from now on you should always run some.

And secondly, running hcg will greatly help your recovery after the cycle plus increase your well-being ON cycle. Any e2 issues that may arise are easily handled by a little aromasin. Dont go crazy on the dodage, 250iu 2x a week is plenty, especially if you pin intramuscular.
I took one shot of hcg on day 3, my balls are huge rn , nipples rn are small and hard for hours then relax and seem big but not itchy, I thought ya why not try out some new stuff lol , nope .. test tren and nova stick to what I know hcg and a good old ai on hand I'm done trying out what the kids are doing lmao aka new school , hell I might even just stop all together

BlackPlague

Awards
Just sounds like anxiety to me. S23 is very stimulating on the brain in my opinion and that could be part of it. I would absolutely not bail on pct tho. Even 12.5 mg eod will help with testosterone production and in the meantime take some feel good supplements or do things that u enjoy. Few months back I had a bit of ongoing anxiety issues and I took a week off of work and did some small easy side jobs for family and ate some good food and by day 5 or 6 I realized everything passed
Will clomid show up on a blood test from a doctor , wife wants me to get checked out. I was going to the doctor anyways but sounds like she wants to be part of it smh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Will clomid show up on a blood test from a doctor , wife wants me to get checked out. I was going to the doctor anyways but sounds like she wants to be part of it smh
Your blood work might be out of whack, but there's nothing that's gonna Say that you're taking a specific drug unless they were testing you specifically for clomid