• Best Answer
  • RockStar
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Give StraightUp Kratom a try. Make sure to use the discount code. Let us know if you need suggestions on strains?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What strains are good for relaxation and sleep?

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What strains are good for relaxation and sleep?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Straightupkratom all the way. Very high quality, I have tried more than I can count over the last 10 years, and fantastic prices. I have NEVER had a single issue with their product, always consistent. This may not seem like a big deal but I have found batch to batch quality to be extremely variable amongst other suppliers.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you guys take it since it’s sold in bulk?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would start at 2.5 grams and go from there. Taking too much Kratom especially early on will make you feel terrible

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would start at 2.5 grams and go from there. Taking too much Kratom especially early on will make you feel terrible
If it were me, knowing what I know now and based on some of the observations I have made first hand in virgin users, I would advise 500mg. I have witnessed people who were hyper responders and were knocked on their rear with one 500mg capsule of WHOLE LEAF, not even an extract. You can always take more 30-60 minutes if there is no effect. My friend on the other hand would have been very ill if she had started at 2g.

One thing is for sure buy whole leaf powder/caps and not extract at first. If you do not have a scale you will need to buy caps of cap them yourself.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean like do you cap the raw powder, or just weigh it out and take it straight up?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks! What’s the primary purpose you are taking it??
Recreationally. A different type of stimulation than Caffeine produces, and the muscle relaxation and pain relief is a plus.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it were me, knowing what I know now and based on some of the observations I have made first hand in virgin users, I would advise 500mg. I have witnessed people who were hyper responders and were knocked on their rear with one 500mg capsule of WHOLE LEAF, not even an extract. You can always take more 30-60 minutes if there is no effect. My friend on the other hand would have been very ill if she had started at 2g.

One thing is for sure buy whole leaf powder/caps and not extract at first. If you do not have a scale you will need to buy caps of cap them yourself.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! What’s the primary purpose you are taking it??
Personally, for relaxation and subduing my urge to kill people from quarantine/work-related stresses. Definitely cap or toss and shoot (which I do). My wife tried to swish it around in her mouth with some water the first time she tried. Hilarity ensued.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You really need to NOT swish the water around. Kratom is NOT very soluble in water and simply gets stuck all over your mouth. I dump the scoop on the back half of my tongue. I then use water to swallow the whole pile almost like it is a large pill. You get better at swallowing the whole thing in one go with practice......hehe, ya I am a 10 year old male at heart lol.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean like do you cap the raw powder, or just weigh it out and take it straight up?
Correction, I realized my scoop was smaller I was starting at 1.5 grams whole leaf. I put a bit of juice in my mouth, tilt my head back, drop the powder in on top of the liquid and swallow immediately. But starting off with even smaller doses is probably better. A good recommendation is the variety pill pack. 500-600mg caps of 5 different strains so you can figure out which you like best

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kratom is very addictive and hard to get off. If u have an addictive personality avoid this stuff at all costs.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kratom is very addictive and hard to get off. If u have an addictive personality avoid this stuff at all costs.
Yeah this is weird because some people do get very addicted. On the other hand, I’ve dosed regularly for about 8 years and even gone a month or two straight and can not take it without issues. I never go above 7 grams a day though and most times take two days off a week. I know addicts who are the same way. However, some people do get addicted much easier. If you do have an addictive personality it’s definitely a risk. Even if you don’t I suppose. Smart thing to do is limit consumption to a couple of times a week when you need it. It’s weird how it affects everyone so differently but you said can’t be understressed. Whatever you decide to do, use caution and be safe

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah this is weird because some people do get very addicted. On the other hand, I’ve dosed regularly for about 8 years and even gone a month or two straight and can not take it without issues. I never go above 7 grams a day though and most times take two days off a week. I know addicts who are the same way. However, some people do get addicted much easier. If you do have an addictive personality it’s definitely a risk. Even if you don’t I suppose. Smart thing to do is limit consumption to a couple of times a week when you need it. It’s weird how it affects everyone so differently but you said can’t be understressed. Whatever you decide to do, use caution and be safe
The addict would progress to take more and more and take less days off until they are eventually using every waking moment or working on getting more as well as taking other drugs / alcohol when the ever increasing and insatiable need for the effect (ease and comfort) is not fulfilled. They become powerless and, although there life becomes increasingly unmanageable, they don't stop or seek or listen to help. Nothing different from the progress of opiate addiction. Your right - some people don't know they are addicts until they introduce a substance like kratom.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Decided to buy from Klarity Kratom and they threw in a 75pill bottle of white vein Maeng Da for free.