i need help

ruma kukka

Awards
i'm thirty eight...used "the good stuff" off and on for years...i can't now because i'm on probation..i'm getting back in to the gym seriously after a lazy couple years...i need some help with a good testosterone suppliment...all i find online is a million pills saying they're the best...can someone please help me out?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
i'm thirty eight...used "the good stuff" off and on for years...i can't now because i'm on probation..i'm getting back in to the gym seriously after a lazy couple years...i need some help with a good testosterone suppliment...all i find online is a million pills saying they're the best...can someone please help me out?
Fukk me. Y'all can handle this!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs K1ngs Blood is a decent test booster. 2 bottles 8 week run

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bloodwork is your starting point. You need to know your actual levels before using supplements. Look up “PrivateMDLabs” here on AM. There are posts to get cheap bloodwork done.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Probation doesn't test for hormones...
This guy is right. I was tested at the VA while on test, gh, dbol...

I recently had a run in with the cops. They tested me for drugs. Blood and urine.

They are looking for drugs that mess you up... Hard drugs.

It costs extra money for testing for extra things. Like juice.

Your probably good

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bloodwork is your starting point. You need to know your actual levels before using supplements. Look up “PrivateMDLabs” here on AM. There are posts to get cheap bloodwork done.
Thanks for the mention. Just checked out PrivateMDLabs. I didn't realize such a site/place existed...and the prices aren't too bad (at least, they're less than I thought they'd be).

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Probation doesn't test for hormones...
The legal implications are magnified being on probation though. Depending on the situation, a probation violation (possession of a controlled substance or something of that nature) could lead to house arrest, jail/prison time or many other less than desirable outcomes.

My preferred Natty "test boosters":
Olympus Labs Test1fy
Olympus Labs K1ngs Blood
PES Anabeta Elite
Performax Alphamax XT

Stack one of those with SNS X-gels, a good diet and you should see some decent strength and size.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
The legal implications are magnified being on probation though. Depending on the situation, a probation violation (possession of a controlled substance or something of that nature) could lead to house arrest, jail/prison time or many other less than desirable outcomes.

My preferred Natty "test boosters":
Olympus Labs Test1fy
Olympus Labs K1ngs Blood
PES Anabeta Elite
Performax Alphamax XT

Stack one of those with SNS X-gels, a good diet and you should see some decent strength and size.
He can buy test, inject it, and there would be no way on earth his PO would know

ruma kukka

Awards
i did that off and on for several years...but...i've been out of it for years...its not like i can go to gnc and get test.

ruma kukka

Awards
thanks for the feedback...i've tried alpha test and t-bomb...i don't really know what i'm doing with the natural stuff...i guess i'm looking for similar results as i used to get with test injections...needless to say its disappointing.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
He can buy test, inject it, and there would be no way on earth his PO would know
I agree, his PO would never know, in a perfect world.

However, if he is somehow "busted" (traffic stop, snitch, etc...) possessing a controlled class III substance without a prescription, the legal ramifications will be much worse due to his probation status. End of story.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the feedback...i've tried alpha test and t-bomb...i don't really know what i'm doing with the natural stuff...i guess i'm looking for similar results as i used to get with test injections...needless to say its disappointing.
No natty sup will get close to test.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
X-gels stacked with another Natty anabolic is probably going to be your best bet. See my list above. I forgot to mention CEL M-Test and Performax Massmax XT as well. I love epi products but I prefer to use them on a cut. Stamina goes up considerably

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I agree, his PO would never know, in a perfect world.

However, if he is somehow "busted" (traffic stop, snitch, etc...) possessing a controlled class III substance without a prescription, the legal ramifications will be much worse due to his probation status. End of story.
True that. Can't argue that

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the legality around PH's and SARM's over there in the US?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, if you've used real gear in the past, of course nothing OTC is going to compare. There are some solid suggestions in here, AlphaMax XT, M-test, Kingsblood, MassMax XT, etc., but unless you are more realistic with what these products will do for you, you will be disappointed. If you can't come to the realization that these products won't provide the same results as injectables, I would forgo them.