I need help! Off TRT after 11yrs

wrugg08

Awards
Soo long story short, I just weened myself off TRT for fertility and its been a complete nightmare. I've been taking 500 ius of hcg 3x a week while on TRT and continue to do so as of now. Also, started low dose clomid a week before the the end of the cypionate ester would have been completely out of my system. Zero energy; sex drive; confidence; ambition etc etc.. I thought for sure I would lose my muscle and strength immediately but turns out my strength gains have increased in areas that im not even trying to increase. So does that mean the hcg/clomid combo is having some effect on my testosterone or just a result of the increase in Estrogen? Trying to find info or any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Looking for some piece of mind. Anyone else come of TRT after a long time? Protocol to keep my insanity and bring back my T? Like I said anything would be greatly appreciated.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you looked into GNRH? I have used that post cycle years ago. You will want to drop HCG as that itself is suppressive. Continue clomid. Have an AI on hand, but don't just use unless you have estro problems.

wrugg08

Awards
Have you looked into GNRH? I have used that post cycle years ago. You will want to drop HCG as that itself is suppressive. Continue clomid. Have an AI on hand, but don't just use unless you have estro problems.
I have but its $800 a month through my Dr. To much $$ for me.

wrugg08

Awards
I have but its $800 a month through my Dr. To much $$ for me.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There are research/peptide websites that sell GNRH. Cheap. Look into it. Clomid cheap. AIs cheap. For research purposes. Also, when it comes to your health, and test levels, it is more expensive in the long run to not take care of yourself now.

wrugg08

Awards
There are research/peptide websites that sell GNRH. Cheap. Look into it. Clomid cheap. AIs cheap. For research purposes. Also, when it comes to your health, and test levels, it is more expensive in the long run to not take care of yourself now.
I use clomid from a trusted research site. I don't know of any legit sites that have gnhr. The site I use never had that as an option. I've only seen 1 site with it and that was selling bunk/under dosed everything. Not about to be scammed out of my money.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was this doctor approved trt? If so talk to your doc and do bloods

wrugg08

Awards
Was this doctor approved trt? If so talk to your doc and do bloods
Yea a good Dr. Money is tight and my bloods and talk with him isnt till August. So just looking for help till then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea a good Dr. Money is tight and my bloods and talk with him isnt till August. So just looking for help till then.
I am curious why you took yourself off trt instead of waiting until august and discussing a plan with your doctor?

I mean come on, august is only a few months away.

wrugg08

Awards
I am curious why you took yourself off trt instead of waiting until august and discussing a plan with your doctor?

I mean come on, august is only a few months away.
My wife didnt want to wait

wrugg08

Awards
I started taking torem 60mg everyday and mk-677. I feel the torem take effect. My balls plump up. And the mk-677 brings my energy back which is awesome. I was pathetic, now I have some energy. I was wondering though is their another anabolic compound that mimics mk-677? Like good sleep, mood, muscle retention, minor strength loss and some weight loss. I'm skinnier than I was but I'm at 85% in strength. 8wks off 11 yrs of TRT. Any thoughts? I dont want to buy more mk if it's a fake.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just like when you come off any drug to transition you need to make sure you have the nutritional and endocrine building in place and properly balanced.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HCG can boost your Estro sky high, I would reduce the HCG dosage and up the Clomid for now until you do bloods.