i need help in deciding the brand for mk677

sid.toronto

Awards
im a 39 yrs old /6 feet tall man in canada who lifts weights every day and weighs about 110 kgs and has 30 percent body fat and wants to use mk677 for health reasons /fat loss and sleep restoration .i have never used anything more than a plant based protein supplemnt
im confused about which brand to use? every brand is blowing its own trumpet on the net and most youtubers are affiliated with them one way or the other,its so hard to get an unbiased honest advice now a days
what dosage should i be using for fat loss and health purposes ,
if i take my dosage at night ,would it wake me up feeling hungry?since i already have poor sleep issues
i read somwhere mk677 raises alt/ast and decreases good cholesterol ?that cant be good if its true....i already have a mild fatty liver(being over weight and all) and slightly higher lipid profile
can i neutralise with some liver cleansing formula and omega 3 stuff?
how long should i take mk677 and do i need to use Pct after that?
will there be withdrawl symptoms when i come off it?
alot of people complaint of water retention with it,how should i balance it out? what should be my ideal diet on mk677?should i try moderate or low carb approach to avoid water retention?feel free to pm me or leave me a msg here
this is my first time on this forum,and it will be my first time to be using anything which is sarm or whatever
i plan to use it alone...is it a smart idea ?or do i HAVE to stack it other sarm to see benefits(fat loss /muscle etc)?
cheers

runtyemonster

Awards
Lots of questions that can be answered with some Google-fu bro. First, mk is not a sarm, it doesn't suppress so no need for pct. Anywhere from 15-30mg/Ed will be effective, with the higher doses causing more weight gain. There is no withdrawal symptoms, at least none I've ever heard of. As far as lipids, that's between u and ur Dr, although no Dr will recommend u taking an RC. Cycle length? I've been taking it for about 6 months straight. The hunger sides go away after a few weeks as does the lethargy. Hands stay tingly though. You don't need to stack it but some LGD or osta won't hurt, depending on goal, eg; bulk or cut. As far as brands, can't go wrong with IRC bio. I personally have been using synergy research labs with good results. I think that's it.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Olympus UK Ghar1ne is what I would go with.

The hunger sides go away after a few weeks as does the lethargy. Hands stay tingly though.
For you. Please don't make general statements about side effects like this. They vary widely amongst individuals.

runtyemonster

Awards
Olympus UK Ghar1ne is what I would go with.

For you. Please don't make general statements about side effects like this. They vary widely amongst individuals.
I'm making a general statement about what I have seen anecdotally from me and multiple others that I know personally that have used mk. If someone takes my statements as fact on a research chemical that's their own damn fault, lol.