I need advice for : Tri-tren 150, Quad-test 400 , Clen, Winni cycle ..and PCT PLEASE

Lgotserious

Awards
Hey Everyone,

This is my firts time using a forum ever, so please bare with me, I dont understand half the lingo or the terms.

First of all my stats.

November 24,2016 ( In CM)

Chest 105.6
Arm relaxed R 35.2
Arm Flexed L 34.2
Arm Flexed R 35.5
Waist 91
Abdominal 100.2
Mid Thigh 62.8
Calf 37

Height 184 cm (6ft)
Weight 91.9KG (202Lb)
BodyFat 18.9%

My goal is like everyone.. more muscle less fat.. get shredded

Background ( Done 2.2 cycles before. lemme explain. )

All were with trainers. I wasnt 100% sure what I was taking or doing..

- First one .. hit 75KG i got so skinny, carb cycling but not enough carbs... got some abs. had zero arms and shoulder, yuk skeltor.

- Second... went up to a 102 Kg , Got massive, lots of body fat.. turned into a walking watermelon blob of muscle and fat.

- Third... cuttin, 2.5 weeks in, massive fight with partner about the roids.. got throwin in the garabage with no Pct... month an months to recover..

NOW. I am planning a cycle by myself to increase my muscles and get rid of my fat.

10 Weeks ( Or more , depends on your advice)

- Three in one Tren ( Enthanate 50Mg, Acetate 50mg , Hexahydrobenzylarbonate 50mg) = 150mg/ML ( 2 bottles of 10ML) ( 2 shots, monday and friday)
- Four in one Test (Enthanahte 100 mg, Cypionate 100Mg, Isocaporate 100MG, Becacanoate 100MG) =400mg/ML ( 2 bottles of 10ML) ( 2 shots, monday and friday)
- Clen 20Mcg tablets x100 pills .. 40Mcg to 80Mcg per day ..Week 1-5
- Oxandrolone 10 x100 pills ... 40 up to 60Mg weeks 5-10
-Caber Dostinex (.5mg per week, every 3rd day)

I need some advice on what to add, any changes, Whats best for the PCT and when to start ?
I have purchased all this already, i also have one box of proviron. I know i will eventually need Nolvadex and HCG for pct.

TonyKush

TonyKush

Awards
Maybe throw in some fast acting test prop just to speed up the process. But other than that, looks all good

Lgotserious

Awards
Maybe throw in some fast acting test prop just to speed up the process. But other than that, looks all good
Thanks man, I will see if i can get my hands on some quick.

Any advice on the PCT? also , am i posting in the right place :06:

TonyKush

TonyKush

Awards
I don't want to lead you astray all honesty I don't know much about PCT.

EMG81

Awards
Check out the anabolics section of the forums, they'll help you out.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah come over to the Anabolics section. In regards to PCT, you need a SERM. Either Nolva or Clomid for your pct.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Admin can you please move this to the anabolic section

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Any experience with tren in the past? Main reason I ask is if you don't know how it will affect you I'd stay away from a blend and grab Ace so if you do have to stop a couple weeks in it'll be out of your body quicker . Pct Serm I'd go for both nolva and clomid IMO. HCG before pct some like to blast it the last 2 weeks , I ran it on cycle at 500 mgs/week worked fine for me . Specially u didn't pct last cycle I'd definitely say get bloods pre cycle . And when do you plan on starting ? If it were me I'd cut down to at most 12% first the closer to 10 the better , that will make it a hell of a lot easier to lean bulk or recomp which seems to be what you're going for

Lgotserious

Awards
Any experience with tren in the past? Main reason I ask is if you don't know how it will affect you I'd stay away from a blend and grab Ace so if you do have to stop a couple weeks in it'll be out of your body quicker . Pct Serm I'd go for both nolva and clomid IMO. HCG before pct some like to blast it the last 2 weeks , I ran it on cycle at 500 mgs/week worked fine for me . Specially u didn't pct last cycle I'd definitely say get bloods pre cycle . And when do you plan on starting ? If it were me I'd cut down to at most 12% first the closer to 10 the better , that will make it a hell of a lot easier to lean bulk or recomp which seems to be what you're going for
In terms of pct since last ...i am 100% recovered. Not doubtfull.

I have done tren, its not overly pleasent but not the worse.

I can get to 12% naturally..but i dont have the time or the will now... going home for vacation in jan and i need to look decent ( judgmental social circles) .

How do i do dose 500 hcg ? I thouhht it comes only as 5000 dose things that u mix together and shoot intramuscularly.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
In terms of pct since last ...i am 100% recovered. Not doubtfull.

I have done tren, its not overly pleasent but not the worse.

I can get to 12% naturally..but i dont have the time or the will now... going home for vacation in jan and i need to look decent ( judgmental social circles) .

How do i do dose 500 hcg ? I thouhht it comes only as 5000 dose things that u mix together and shoot intramuscularly.
Not saying you're not recovered I would just get bloods anyways always a good idea
If you know what it's like then sounds good
I hear you on the not wanting to do it naturally just think it'd be optimal
And the HCG you mix it with the bac water so if you got 5000 and you ad 10 mls water each ml should be 500 I'm doing 1/2 ml twice a week
Hope you didn't take anything I said the wrong way I was just giving my opinions . Hope you have a good cycle bro! I'll be looking out for ur feedback on it

Lgotserious

Awards
Not saying you're not recovered I would just get bloods anyways always a good idea
If you know what it's like then sounds good
I hear you on the not wanting to do it naturally just think it'd be optimal
And the HCG you mix it with the bac water so if you got 5000 and you ad 10 mls water each ml should be 500 I'm doing 1/2 ml twice a week
Hope you didn't take anything I said the wrong way I was just giving my opinions . Hope you have a good cycle bro! I'll be looking out for ur feedback on it
Not at all. I appreciate all the advice .. that is the reason im here ;)