I need a supplement, that will lower cortisol.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I've been through a rough breakup, very rough. I loved this girl for three years, I dated her and she turned out to be the most evil, manipulative person I've ever met. I already have an issue with depression and this has been killing me. I can't focus on my training at all. Everyday I wake up with a headache and I spend most of my days sleeping and I feel tired and week all the time.

Triss

Awards
Can a new girl and a mindset with some self-confidence be described as a supplement? If yes, take it!:) Set useful short, and middle-term goals!(Not
Only in bodybuilding), which will take off your focus from this issue of yours, and put it where it needs to be. Good luck mate, and all the best. Sry for bad english

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Can a new girl and a mindset with some self-confidence be described as a supplement? If yes, take it!:) Set useful short, and middle-term goals!(Not
Only in bodybuilding), which will take off your focus from this issue of yours, and put it where it needs to be. Good luck mate, and all the best. Sry for bad english
That would work, but there in lines the problem. I have social issues and this girl was there for me for years and then when I dated her, she was used to open relationships, but her friend who she pretty much manipulated me into dating wasn't. So, I caved and let her date her two other boyfriends, because they helped me get with her. Then basically when me and the other girl started to have problems the girl I had feelings for wanted to be a whore. She is good at manipulation, I wasn't even that into her friend and yes I knew the idea was so stupid, but I wanted to be with this girl so bad I dealt with it and then got hurt. The trouble is, it's very hard to find a girlfriend considering my social issues, I don't have a job, but that may change soon, I still live with my grandmom and I don't have a car. Oh, plus the girl I was in love with and thought I knew has schizophrenia and is trying to turn friends against me and half the people in my area and pretty much everyone that went to my high school know her.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sns reduce xt.... sorry for your situation, I just went through the same scenario with my sons mother

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Reduce XT is what I have heard people using for situations like this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arimistane is shown to reduce cortisol. Check out FINAFLEX Revolution PCT. Highest amount of arimistane per serving on the market, and it can be had for about 19 bucks on Nutraplanet right now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been through a rough breakup, very rough. I loved this girl for three years, I dated her and she turned out to be the most evil, manipulative person I've ever met. I already have an issue with depression and this has been killing me. I can't focus on my training at all. Everyday I wake up with a headache and I spend most of my days sleeping and I feel tired and week all the time.
Sounds like you need more than a supp. You said you have depression and exhibit some of the signs. I would call your doctor or if you don't feel comfortable discussing that with one, maybe a psychiatrist or a very good friend to vent to. I would be more worried about my mental state than increased cortisol.

Good luck bro

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think a cortisol supplement is going to benefit you in this instance.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea dude, that sounds like an instance of your depression kicking in, understandably. Do you have a therapist that you can talk to? Get yourself feeling right in the head before you start thinking of supplements, then when your feeling like you again start kicking some butt in the gym!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. This is one of the hardest things I've ever dealt with. I mean this girl knows all my secrets and everything about me pretty much and she was the only girl I ever really trusted.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R20ms837BXM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Stay strong brotha. Not only physically dominating but mentally unstoppable!

The mind is the battle ground, it is the place where the greatest conflict is. It’s wearing you down. It’s where half of the things you thought were going to happen, never did happen. But if you allow those thoughts to dwell in your mind, it will succeed at robbing you of your peace, robbing you of your joy, robbing you of your life, just because you thought yourself into a nervous breakdown, you thought yourself into depression, you thought yourself into defeatism. The warfare is in your mind. Its not in your check book, its not in your savings account, its not on your job. The fight that you’ve got to fight is in your mind. The mind is the battleground, the fight is in your mind!”
well spoken. and so true. im dealing with a little situational depression and when i think and dwell on it i get physically exhausted. I know its hard and it will take time but it will improve. Btw you dont want to lower cortisol before you train; cortisol will help you push yourself physically. sorry to hear about your troubles brother. keep your head up pain will subside....and something new will take its place.

ilia_p

Awards
Phosphatidyl Serine is a good one. I also recommend adaptogenic herbs e.g. - Ginseng, Ashwaghanda and Rhodiola Rosea.

However, it sounds like you've had a rough ride! As a psychologist, I would also recommend having a couple of sessions with a therapist just to talk through the depression, etc. The symptoms you're experiencing are most likely a manifestation of your depression rather than cortisol. A psych may be able to give you some coping strategies to get a better handle on this current bump.

Remember, the shadow proves the sunshine - stay strong man!

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidyl Serine is a good one. I also recommend adaptogenic herbs e.g. - Ginseng, Ashwaghanda and Rhodiola Rosea.

However, it sounds like you've had a rough ride! As a psychologist, I would also recommend having a couple of sessions with a therapist just to talk through the depression, etc. The symptoms you're experiencing are most likely a manifestation of your depression rather than cortisol. A psych may be able to give you some coping strategies to get a better handle on this current bump.

Remember, the shadow proves the sunshine - stay strong man!
I had a break through, it just involved the use of psychedelics. The ironic thing is now that I'm back to lifting regularly I'm progressing in strength faster then I've ever had before.

ilia_p

Awards
Ha! Well, whatever works for you, right? - glad to know you're doing well again!!

Lawnpartyyy

Lawnpartyyy

Awards
This is how bodybuilders are born my friend haha

Im sorry to hear that happened to you, take everything as a lesson you can learn from.

As for a supp my doctor prescribed me beta blockers for stress and anxiety and they work like magic! Nothing gets on my nerves anymore lol no headaches, no high bp, no stress :)