I need a good starter stack

ChaseBlanchard

Awards
Brand new to this forum, so here’s where I’m at.

Started back working out in February, down to 235 from 294! Everything has been diet and exercise. Now I’m at a bit of a plateau and the weight loss has seemed to coast. 235 is not a terrible place for me but I would like more muscle definition and perhaps more body fat loss. I’ve been out the supplement game for years now, what’s some good products out there for my goals?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to say Ursa Major, Flash point (both APEX-ALCHEMY) and lean edge by SNS

this combo will help you strip off more fat while the Ursa will help you hold onto your mass while you continue your diet and training.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
List some actual goals so you don’t just get useless rep recommendations or useless ideas in general. Most everyone wants more muscle and less fat that isn’t a goal.

You have been cutting for 4 months maybe take some time at maintenance or small surplus then cut again if you want to lose more weight. Once you decide that more specific recommendations could be given.

ChaseBlanchard

Awards
Goals would be, lean muscle mass and fat loss

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Goals would be, lean muscle mass and fat loss
I mean that is still just such a vague goal. You'll have more luck focusing on diet and training at this stage.

You've been back at it for 4 months? And lost 60lbs? That is very commendable and a ton of weight to lose. If things have slowed down then evaluate what you want to do next. Keep going? Take a break? Focus on muscle mass? Since you can't really do everything all at once.

Then once you decide, then you can get recommended things based on what ever seems to be limiting your progress. If it is just "I need to lose fat" then you haven't narrowed down type of product you need and how it will help, which will just end up with you getting tons of responses of vague things for various products that may or may not really help your situation.