I miss the old stuff!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss being able to get stuff like Superdrol (the real stuff) legally. I miss getting actual results and not just going, "Yeah, I gained a whopping 5 lbs on this cycle that cost me three times as much as an old school cycle." I mean, I get it, the old stuff definitely had it's drawbacks. The random bloody nose from high blood pressure, the elevated liver enzymes and all that other stuff. I guess what I miss the most is the feeling of being "On". Anyone that's had a good cycle knows what I mean. I've looked for quality suppliers but in the end, I just don't trust anyone not to cut it down with filler, scam me and just try to hack my account or to even really put any of the actual stuff in it. I remember when the promo section was loaded with companies giving out logging opportunities for these things and as company reps we had to weed through the guys that we thought were ok to run it and weren't going to hurt themselves by running a stupid cycle or post cycle. *Sigh* Yeah, I guess I'm just feeling a bit nostalgic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Testosterone cough cough, sooooooo much cheaper and healthier, and you can run it waaaayyyyyyy longer. If you want a quick fix like sd then we got anadrol, or SD is still heavy on the ugl scene.

I get it, your looking for legal OTC stuff. And I use to be the same. But after figuring out how easy it is to get regular gear I'm glad they took the other stuff off the shelves so high school kids don't fuk themselves up.

You can still find msten. No it's not as strong as SD, but if you take 50mg a day it's damn close

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10 years ago, I could order top of the line SD, for an extremely reasonable price, and have it in my hand the next day.

I do miss that.

(y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
10 years ago, I could order top of the line SD, for an extremely reasonable price, and have it in my hand the next day.

I do miss that.

(y)
Remember when it was down to like $8 a bottle because everyone wanted to clear there stock before they got busted

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Remember when it was down to like $8 a bottle because everyone wanted to clear there stock before they got busted
Yep.
In theory, I should still have plenty left from that.
But sadly, theory and reality don't always match up.

😐

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep.
In theory, I should still have plenty left from that.
But sadly, theory and reality don't always match up.

😐
Lol, last time I grabbed sd it was $65 for 100 10mg tabs

The last OTC bottle I bought was $8 for 90 10mg tabs🤦

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD was blah, Phera Plex was amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, last time I grabbed sd it was $65 for 100 10mg tabs

The last OTC bottle I bought was $8 for 90 10mg tabs🤦
lol...last time i bought a bag of weed it was $20 a ounce.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
SD was blah, Phera Plex was amazing.
There neck and neck for me.

I've had no luck sourcing phera Plex in almost 10 years.

A few years back I briefly had a source send me there list and pheraplex was on it! I was stoked. 4 days later I put in a order for a couple bottles and they were already sole out and never restocked

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FORMESTANE
The older I get, it hits different. I used to get all amped up at 200mg TD per day and could tolerate it for 3 or 4 weeks at that dosage.

Now it dries me out too much and anxiety goes up at 100mg, even after just a few days.

I am glad I have formestane on hand though for the occasional test cycle. Its the fastest estrogen control for me when I get estrogen symptoms

Lukewarm94

Awards
Wanted to chime in. Is this "legal gear" even worth the money and side effects? I've been working out for about 13 years and never tried anything but protein and creatine

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wanted to chime in. Is this "legal gear" even worth the money and side effects? I've been working out for about 13 years and never tried anything but protein and creatine
It depends upon which "legal gear" you're referring to....

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Even the good stuff that we are reminiscing about that used to be legal was not worth it.

Lukewarm94

Awards
No. Even the good stuff that we are reminiscing about that used to be legal was not worth it.
I feel that. I'll prolly just surplus tf outta my calorues and use a fat burner? Never really tried anything at all besides food and work

Lukewarm94

Awards
I'm no chump but it would be nice to bump it up a notch