I know, #1 asked Q... but any Research Chems that accept CC or Paypal??

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
Was going to order from Supreme, but their CC is down. I my experience they when a company say this, they typically are just leading you on to try and use another payment method, and they actually don't do CC any more.

I need some quality Tada, and maybe some nova

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@cheftepesh1

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I asked this question too, and found out basically the answer is no. Since these companies operate on the fringe, they have to take weird payment methods. Some of them accept Venmo which you can pay by credit card, but most you have to link something to your bank account or debit card.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Was going to order from Supreme, but their CC is down. I my experience they when a company say this, they typically are just leading you on to try and use another payment method, and they actually don't do CC any more.

I paid with credit card through the board sponsor supreme labs

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

If it is down, then it is only temporary. Give a few hours as I have a message to the owner.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If it is down, then it is only temporary. Give a few hours as I have a message to the owner.
going to be placing a order thru supreme in around 2 weeks!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s temporarily down. Can use alt forms of payment if you want to order currently. They are working on it.

imjosiah

imjosiah

Awards
I asked this question too, and found out basically the answer is no. Since these companies operate on the fringe, they have to take weird payment methods. Some of them accept Venmo which you can pay by credit card, but most you have to link something to your bank account or debit card.
Venmo works!! I literally set up every other payment app out there, except Venmo and none of them would allow you to send money via a CC. However, Venmo does allow you to do so. There is a small charged of 3% I think. But better than nothing.