i just got the Beta Alanine pro and enhanced KRE-Alkalyn supplements

J

jbray401

Awards
i just got the Beta Alanine pro and enhanced KRE-Alkalyn supplements from the advertisement that was on myspace and it says u can gain muscle and be rip in four weeks and u dont have to kill yourself at the gym. one question is does it really work they say that all athletes an movie star like hugh jackman takes it. also it says for the beta alanine pro u take it in the morning but my question is do u take it on the morning of your workout or every morning?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
i just got the Beta Alanine pro and enhanced KRE-Alkalyn supplements from the advertisement that was on myspace and it says u can gain muscle and be rip in four weeks and u dont have to kill yourself at the gym. one question is does it really work they say that all athletes an movie star like hugh jackman takes it. also it says for the beta alanine pro u take it in the morning but my question is do u take it on the morning of your workout or every morning?
First and foremost, is this even a serious post? I'll reply as if it is. If this is just spam, then you got me.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost? I am willing to bet these products were severely overpriced.

On another note, there is absolutely no way you're going to gain a thing without "killing yourself in the gym." Beta-alanine and creatine are certainly not going to make you "ripped" either. your diet and training will determine 99% of your results.
And a time period of four weeks is hardly long enough to experience any substantial difference, especially if you're not sure what you're doing. There's a phrase people in this community like to use, which is "It's a marathon, not a sprint."

Do you have any training experience?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if it was one of the "risk free trials" where u only pay shipping... id go to the bank and close your account now, then either open a new one or switch banks. they will charge you each month after that for more, and its way overpriced. and there is NO way out of it other than closing your account. this is what is happening with the acaiforce or whatever all those dumb advertisements on every webpage on the planet.

no, what u got wont help as a beginner. any gains u get is because ur new

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
uhhh..... troll? or.... newb.... can't decide

J

jbray401

Awards
i just called the place n my membership has been cancel in all this advertise ment about u will be cut n dont really need to workout at the gym that much was all bs. however he explained it to me u take 2 beta-alanine pro and 2 alkaline 45 to 1hr before workout n it works with ya body 80 to 90% in when u start to get tired it helps increase u to do more with that burn. so it seems legit

X

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
i just called the place n my membership has been cancel in all this advertise ment about u will be cut n dont really need to workout at the gym that much was all bs. however he explained it to me u take 2 beta-alanine pro and 2 alkaline 45 to 1hr before workout n it works with ya body 80 to 90% in when u start to get tired it helps increase u to do more with that burn. so it seems legit
Yeahhh...... That's the PERFECT explanation of what those supplements do. 100% legit.. :bigok:

I laugh everytime i see those dumbass myspace ads.