I just got SNS ARA+ EpiPlex

roisks

Awards
Which one should i try first? Do you want me to log?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which SNS products ? and epi plex from cel ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both great products. I would run ARA first but can’t go wrong with either. I would follow a log :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha all good yea i like Afi advice .. and you will get some to follow along and help on the way if needed.

Xgels - 4 caps pre workout days only

roisks

Awards
Both great products. I would run ARA first but can’t go wrong with either. I would follow a log :)
haha all good yea i like Afi advice .. and you will get some to follow along and help on the way if needed.

Xgels - 4 caps pre workout days only
Everything else with ArA is pretty clear, only thing im think about is can i use fish oils while on ArA? If i take ArA pwo at 1-2pm and fishoils in night? Just because fish oils helps with my libido as ****.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything else with ArA is pretty clear, only thing im think about is can i use fish oils while on ArA? If i take ArA pwo at 1-2pm and fishoils in night? Just because fish oils helps with my libido as ****.
that would be totally fine imo
general rule of thumb is 4-5hrs apart

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with the group... ARA first, epi-plex next!

And yes, fish oils later is just fine

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@roisks - Also this is one of the best guide put together by @Jiigzz is very knowledgeable and can answer any questions/concerns.

Also if you like the run and want to stock up in future let @sns8778 know .. we have a limited supply that is being let go at great discount.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could use one and then the other, or they make a great stack.

A lot of people say use ARA only on workout days. My opinion is different - I am a believer in daily use of it to keep levels consistent in the body.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You could use one and then the other, or they make a great stack.

A lot of people say use ARA only on workout days. My opinion is different - I am a believer in daily use of it to keep levels consistent in the body.
I also went for daily. I do use a lower dose tho (just 1g on off days - these are rare for me tho - vs 1.5g on workout days)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also went for daily. I do use a lower dose tho (just 1g on off days - these are rare for me tho - vs 1.5g on workout days)
I think 1 gram per day on off days is enough too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think 1 gram per day on off days is enough too.
I get decent strength results with just 1g anytime but the pumps are so much better with 2g (and the strength slightly better as well - which is why I stay at 1.5 more)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For me personally ARA kicks in fairly quick on the muscle pump and fullness. It treats people differently but I always give it a week or two.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you quickly you guys notice ArA effects btw?
About a week for pumps, 2w for strength to begin to climb (this is at 1.5g tho for me...I forget if it was slightly slower for 1g as it’s been awhile since I ran at that the whole time. I expect about the same tho if it’s your first run)

roisks

Awards
Fucking first workout on ArA yesterday. And today woke up with noticeably bigger doms on chest than usual. Can be of course placebo but damn still.