I just flushed all my superdrol down the toilet

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I woke up 4 lbs lighter after taking 10mg yesterday night. No superdrol is not for me. **** superdrol

I’ll take dmz any day

I have effectively tried and thrown away like 100 tabs of SD at this point clearly my body doesn’t like it

besides msten and dmz stacked are probly just as good

dmz gave me a lb a day on my first cycle and gives me more glycogen than superdrol and doesn’t kill my motivation I need to take the hint already

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you woke up 4 lbs lighter, you need to go to the Dr.
Something to do with thyroid and the drying effects of SD

I have near hyperthyroid but in range still. Nothing they can do about it

I took 10 mg and 45 minutes later I’m starving and all of the glycogen is sucked out of my muscles and my pumps go awau

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You post sone of the weirdest BS.
I know, but I don’t see why it’s hard to believe a compound can send someone into a hyperthyroid state? Are people just oblivious to this kind of stuff on this forum? I’ve been trying superdrol for three years now and it’s always the same experience. Just cuz it works for u doesn’t mean it will for everyone

hyperthyroid can cause rapid weight loss.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take it you ran it for like a week or so and didn't literally take one pill then bin them the next morning simply because you had extra water weight the day before, probably diet related.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You post sone of the weirdest BS.
SORRYYY that I don’t post these stupid ass boring questions like uhhh what LiVEr support should I run and all that fucking nonsense because it can be googled in two seconds

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I take it you ran it for like a week or so and didn't literally take one pill then bin them the next morning simply because you had extra water weight the day before, probably diet related.
No. Morning weight yesterday 203 morning weight today 197

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You should go through all of your past posts and read them out loud. 😆
You’re like what. Younger twenties I’m guessing? I’m trying to get input on this thyroid **** that ur ignorant ass can’t seem to get through ur head

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Yeah sure man, if that makes you feel better.

ONE OR MORE OF THESE IS THE TRUTH:

1). You're a punk kid just trolling (I hope it's this, for your sake).
2). You have mental stability issues, and don't live in reality.
3). You're physically f***ked, and should NEVER EVER touch an Anabolic again.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
LOL. Yeah sure man, if that makes you feel better.

ONE OR MORE OF THESE IS THE TRUTH:

1). You're a punk kid just trolling (I hope it's this, for your sake).
2). You have mental stability issues, and don't live in reality.
3). You're physically f***ked, and should NEVER EVER touch an Anabolic again.
Or option 4, my thyroid acts up due to certain compounds we are in fact dealing with different hormones here. Which I stated previously you can’t seem to believe.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol had a drying effect on me at first as well. Then a glycogen storing effect. I doubt it's your thyroid...I think you are ovetthinking it.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol had a drying effect on me at first as well. Then a glycogen storing effect. I doubt it's your thyroid...I think you are ovetthinking it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apparently you haven't read his posts and comments.
Based upon those, he's making a good decision quitting gear.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why oh why have you been trying it for 3 years if the same thing always happens???

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woke up 4 lbs lighter after taking 10mg yesterday night. No superdrol is not for me. **** superdrol

I’ll take dmz any day

I have effectively tried and thrown away like 100 tabs of SD at this point clearly my body doesn’t like it

dmz gave me a lb a day on my first cycle and gives me more glycogen than superdrol and doesn’t kill my motivation I need to take the hint already
No. Morning weight yesterday 203 morning weight today 197
Uhhhh maybe just go back to school?
That's 6lbs not 4 lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your mental. I can put extra salt on my last meal of the day, weigh myself before bed and then again in the morning and lose 4 lbs. And I'm only 190 lbs. I should throw all my food in the bin because if I've eaten something I should be gaining weight. I think I have a thyroid problem where food makes me lose weight. Or maybe my foods bunk.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I’ll take dmz any day

You could of donated that to someone in need... of gains

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Superdrol is always the same for me. Week one get a great sense of well-being. Week two bodyweight starts going up, start looking muscular regardless of what crap I eat, week three still gain weight, start feeling off, week four, zero appetite, like how I look in the mirror, guts churned up, feel like I'm crapping out my internal organs. Need to stop, start pcting and vow to never touch superdrol again... Then repeat about a year later.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Superdrol is always the same for me. Week one get a great sense of well-being. Week two bodyweight starts going up, start looking muscular regardless of what crap I eat, week three still gain weight, start feeling off, week four, zero appetite, like how I look in the mirror, guts churned up, feel like I'm crapping out my internal organs. Need to stop, start pcting and vow to never touch superdrol again... Then repeat about a year later.
What dose do you normally run?

Eventually, I intend to kickstart a test cycle with SD. I hear anything from 10mg to 30mg, though I highly doubt I'd ever try 30mg...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The problem isn’t SD the problem is you’ve been on prohormones the likes of Dmz msten for several months in a row as you’ve mentionned yourself and you are slowly but surely destroying your inside. I don’t get why you keep running these trash orals that are worst than poison instead of doing injectables. Take care of yourself man

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have the ok from the wife that I’m allowed to bang Kate beckinsale and/or Blake lively. Just waiting to make my move...
I tried to make a similar agreement with my wife about Blake Lively but one of her stipulations was that it also had to involve Ryan Reynolds. We went aroind and around with conditions until we ultimately we just agreed that she'd watch me peg Blake Shelton in a Deadpool mask.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried to make a similar agreement with my wife about Blake Lively but one of her stipulations was that it also had to involve Ryan Reynolds. We went aroind and around with conditions until we ultimately we just agreed that she'd watch me peg Blake Shelton in a Deadpool mask.
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read :LOL:

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a fair compromise if you ask me!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd let Kate Beckinsale poop on me.

True story
Mannnn....She’s still hot af. (Liked her back in the day too...) Def. Felt some kind of way when that unfunny, lanky oddball, Davidson, was smashing it!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mannnn....She’s still hot af. (Liked her back in the day too...) Def. Felt some kind of way when that unfunny, lanky oddball, Davidson, was smashing it!
Damn, I had no idea that goof troop was tapping my woman. That’s messed up 😂

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
Didnt you just get off a huge dmz/msten cycle? Already popping superdrol?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for the pegging!

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just flushed my toilet down all my superdrol. The thyroid was actin' up....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 3