I hope you guys can help as i don't think the colonel can help me with this chicken Q

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys here is the deal.

Got a buddy that has a hobby farm. He has chickens for both laying and broilers. he also has goats, sheep, lama's, hogs ( pigs) and might get a couple steers.

Here is what i am wondering. I recall reading about hte use of them in farm animals. How easy would it be for him to get some types of steroids. Also are there any other things he might have access to anyone might reccomend for bodybuilding. I am already getting eggs ( man i had duck eggs, qual eggs, goose eggs talk abotu variety).

Is this like a no way i can get a loophole here or am i onto something? I can see him ordering now and the rep "sir that is an awful lots of steroids for chickens" and he says "Yeah but these are some huge sons a b*tchin chickens and one is 7 years out from the over 50 masters championships"

I also know he can get arginine pretty easy and hear that might be a good gh releaser. Currently on trt as i am on my 4th shot and plan on doing blasts and cruises after i get the trt dose down. hence figure vet gear might be better than some under ground lab.

RusTLad

Awards
Never considered the overlap between farming and bodybuilding... But I've heard a chickens favourite steroid in tren.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah bro get you some finaplex pellets (trenbolone ace) and turn it into a transdermal. Tell em its for the steers

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wtf. You gonna fcuk yourself up playing farm chemistry

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd say take anything that's made for race horses

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Troll post? A twelve year old can get arginine very easily.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You would be better off on the black market than buying from vets or vet supply places. The concentrations are usually really low and the prices are not great either. You could get Eq or tren with estrogen mixed in. There are some good ugl's

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You would be better off on the black market than buying from vets or vet supply places. The concentrations are usually really low and the prices are not great either. You could get Eq or tren with estrogen mixed in. There are some good ugl's
There are some Good ugl and a couple like Balken i think is a legit drug company. I just am still making my contacts and so forth.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shouldn’t be too hard to get a veterinary Max lmg or tren injectable, but they also have other veterinary steroids now we aren’t even hip to yet. Also the methyl b12 and amino acid injectables are worthwhile. But just an FYI the pip really sucks. Turns out they don’t account for that with farm animals. Who’d-a thunk?