I have started a 20 week cycle . what compounds should I consider.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
I have started with test e-250 mg per week for now. this is the second week . I don't think any DHT derivatives would suit me . what other compounds should i consider. This is my first cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have started with test e-250 mg per week for now. this is the second week . I don't think any DHT derivatives would suit me . what other compounds should i consider. This is my first cycle.
Brother... I'm sure you'll get some suggestions... .
But the main question everyone will Naturally have is ...
Why did you start a cycle, before you even know what it is?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This☝ i have multiple cycles planned ahead..now doses may change depending on how things are going but compounds are always planned with ancillaries ON HAND. And if this is your first cycle then why do you need to add anything?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This☝ i have multiple cycles planned ahead..now doses may change depending on how things are going but compounds are always planned with ancillaries ON HAND. And if this is your first cycle then why do you need to add anything?
Exactly, Test only is always the best first cycle. You get results, as long as your diet and training are in order, and you are able to see how you do on test. Whether you have sides or not, probably not, and how your body responds. Then you can plan cycles in the future centered around test, and then any other compounds you decide to add. This is a much smarter and healthier way to begin anabolics.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
you know i have been researching about compounds for a while and I know about compounds . I asked cause i don't have any real experience with compounds . knowing that many guys here are pretty experienced i asked if they could give some insight .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you know i have been researching about compounds for a while and I know about compounds . I asked cause i don't have any real experience with compounds . knowing that many guys here are pretty experienced i asked if they could give some insight .
Brother.... You did the right thing in Asking...

It is your Timing of asking that was wrong.

What I meant was, you started a cycle, before you even knew what your cycle was going to be.
NEVER do that.
Our success and Health while cycling is dependent upon Studying (A LOT). And having All of your cycle.... Compounds, ancillaries, and PCT drugs all in place, and in your hands, before you start a cycle.

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Brother.... You did the right thing in Asking...

It is your Timing of asking that was wrong.

What I meant was, you started a cycle, before you even knew what your cycle was going to be.
NEVER do that.
Our success and Health while cycling is dependent upon Studying (A LOT). And having All of your cycle.... Compounds, ancillaries, and PCT drugs all in place, and in your hands, before you start a cycle.
Yeah thanks for the advice. Tbh I was getting a bit impatient. I was just seeing how I am going to react since it was my first cycle and if was not getting much sides I would have added some compounds.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah thanks for the advice. Tbh I was getting a bit impatient. I was just seeing how I am going to react since it was my first cycle and if was not getting much sides I would have added some compounds.
Well, I hope it goes well.
Let us know if you have any specific questions.
(y)

kabxr_XRXR

kabxr_XRXR

Awards
Well, I hope it goes well.
Let us know if you have any specific questions.
(y)
Btw I am taking 10mgs of tamoxifen daily. I have a bit of gyno problems from my puberty. Is it ok. Will it **** my hair up

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I just started my first test cycle today after many years of contemplating and researching extensively. Did you do pre cycle blood work to know where your current numbers are at?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is that a problem. Would you suggest anything else
It's perfect..first cycle should be test only...get blood before and again after 8 weeks..if they're good you can ride it for 16-20. Take advantage of your first one because if you eat right abd train hard nothing will ever be like your first one

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Btw I am taking 10mgs of tamoxifen daily. I have a bit of gyno problems from my puberty. Is it ok. Will it **** my hair up
I doubt the Tamox will affect your hair ... But any time you mess with hormones, hair loss can happen ... As sometimes with Testosterone.

You just never know for sure, until you try it.