I have recovered. (Pct) thank god

S

Spookybro

Awards
Pct is done, t levels are EXACTLY where they were at prior to cycle. Sex drive is back to normal and no issues and I've kept about 60% of my mass I gained (16lbs)

Not bad for a 16 week cycle of Test E. At 600mg/week.

Acne was insane! Still battling it

I shall now wait 5 months then do a 12 week cycle. No more 16 week cycles. That was scary.

P.s. screw clomid at 50mg. 25mg is plenty.

Do you think i have to wait so long to begin another cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pct is done, t levels are EXACTLY where they were at prior to cycle. Sex drive is back to normal and no issues and I've kept about 60% of my mass I gained (16lbs)

Not bad for a 16 week cycle of Test E. At 600mg/week.

Acne was insane! Still battling it

I shall now wait 5 months then do a 12 week cycle. No more 16 week cycles. That was scary.

P.s. screw clomid at 50mg. 25mg is plenty.

Do you think i have to wait so long to begin another cycle?
YES.
Dang bro... You need to find an even keel.
Wait the time. Be successful. Stop going from one extreme to another.
.... And life will be good.
:)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you sure you don't want to panic and cause panic for a few more days? Just for the sake of old times?
Just kidding, I'm glad you recovered fairly quickly and that you feel good again

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned above I would just wait and take some time off before starting up another cycle.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you sure you don't want to panic and cause panic for a few more days? Just for the sake of old times?
Just kidding, I'm glad you recovered fairly quickly and that you feel good again
Well at least we wont have another wave of paranoid panic threads for 5 more months. That is about the time when both him and me are starting a new cycle, so stay sharp for a new massive wave of hypochondriac threads😆.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The soft noodle club will be waiting for you my friend. we are glad you escaped us, for now.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well at least we wont have another wave of paranoid panic threads for 5 more months. That is about the time when both him and me are starting a new cycle, so stay sharp for a new massive wave of hypochondriac threads😆.
Takes one pill of dbol

“Help ! high blood pressure on day 1 of dbol!”

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All of that...and you’re only lookin at taking the ‘bare minimum’ of time off?

Just throwin out another vote for ya to re-evaluate...

How old are ya, what are you maxes on the squat, bench, deadlift, press...?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is still that post serm mini crash many experience, myself included.

It seems that no matter how much clomid and hcg i throw at myself, and while it does make recovery easier, ultimately you just have to give your body the time to sort the hormones out itself.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
The soft noodle club will be waiting for you my friend. we are glad you escaped us, for now.
I have to ask, what is that due to? Is it still the case when trt protocol is taken?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have to ask, what is that due to? Is it still the case when trt protocol is taken?
Absolutely not. My libido and sex life has drastically increased since trt. I’m actually always a little in the supraphysiological levels so I can’t say it’s your regular trt protocol for now tho. It sure gives me abilities natty test levels can’t give but hey the devil is waiting for me