Unanswered i have ocd and i am using ssri ,inositol valporic acid , can i have any mucle gwins n strenght ?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i have ocd and i am using ssri ,inositol valporic acid , can i have any mucle gwins n strenght ? without steroids and creatine ? any opinion or experience.. ?please

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah you can. Age? What are you on the ssri and valproic for?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ashwagandha and shilajit are very safe and shown to increase testosterone and help with gaining muscle. Aside from the basics of a multi, fish oil, and creatine this would the next time.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you I am on ashwagandha now but is not so effective maybe you know a good brand to buy from

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you I am on ashwagandha now but is not so effective maybe you know a good brand to buy from
Were you using the doses in the study? So many people underdose. Sensoril it's one of the better ones.

You could take 1-Andro that will really give you gains in 4 weeks.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Were you using the doses in the study? So many people underdose. Sensoril it's one of the better ones.

You could take 1-Andro that will really give you gains in 4 weeks.
1 android is dangerous for Ocd suffers is affecting the mintal disorder making it worsen , I will try sensoril sooner thank you very much

B4Hand

Awards
1 android is dangerous for Ocd suffers is affecting the mintal disorder making it worsen , I will try sensoril sooner thank you very much
What dose of depakote are you on? You really need to watch your liver values with that, let alone adding oral PHs that can exacerbate liver damage.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What dose of depakote are you on? You really need to watch your liver values with that, let alone adding oral PHs that can exacerbate liver damage.
just 100 mg a day to control dopamine to inhibit but i stoped a few days becouse i started lj 100 ,,, i whant to see if is any good ... i am on inositol and some ssri and i whant to prevent testosterone to drop..

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Don’t add anything except progressive training, progressive eating and adequate rest