Unanswered i have gained size by taking aspirin before workout , is someone experienced this ?

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i have gained size by taking aspirin before workout , is someone experienced this ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I have read, aspirin and NSAIDs can reduce muscle protein synthesis temporarily, so interesting to see that it appears you had increased gains from it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This has to be a troll

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Try once and see big man
I have a Somme kind of psoriasis and maybe that's why it helped me I have too much inflammation and maybe taking aspirin it's helping me to have normal levels ... Maybe this information can help others like me

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a Somme kind of psoriasis and maybe that's why it helped me I have too much inflammation and maybe taking aspirin it's helping me to have normal levels ... Maybe this information can help others like me
Interesting you say this bc I just had some oral surgery done and been on ibuprohen and also have psoriasis and have noticed that a low dose has helped me as well. So idk that this is totally bunk, some people may just be helped by some nsaids if they have chronic inflamation. Also got lyme if that makes any sense to any brainiacs out there.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interesting you say this bc I just had some oral surgery done and been on ibuprohen and also have psoriasis and have noticed that a low dose has helped me as well. So idk that this is totally bunk, some people may just be helped by some nsaids if they have chronic inflamation. Also got lyme if that makes any sense to any brainiacs out there. With ibuprofen was even better but I had angina pain in heart area

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i have gained size by taking aspirin before workout , is someone experienced this ?
300 mg 1 hour before workout once a week
No offense but I don’t think you can make this claim.

How can you state it’s giving you increased size when you are only taking it once a week. Maybe increased size is from all the other days training.

There’s also not very likely anything it is doing that is helping improve gains in that sense.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote

How can you state it’s giving you increased size when you are only taking it once a week. Maybe increased size is from all the other days training.

There’s also not very likely anything it is doing that is helping improve gains in that sense.
My friend I am doing 2 workouts a week

my friend I am doing 2 workouts a week Tuesday and Friday on Friday i-am doing legs shoulder s and chest
And than I am on aspirin and after I fell like steroids

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend I am doing 2 workouts a week
my friend I am doing 2 workouts a week Tuesday and Friday on Friday i-am doing legs shoulder s and chest
And than I am on aspirin and after I fell like steroids
I would attribute your gains to your workout frequency. 2 times per week is almost pro level.

costelum

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dangerous are steroids not aspirine try once and tell me what happened
After my few injection with testosterone propionate at 19 I had heart pain and I still have pain sometimes at 39 years old soo steroids are very dangerous

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My guess is that it was the workout that caused the gains, and not the aspirin. What do I know though

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This link says that anti-inflammatory drugs can inhibit muscle growth and weaken strength.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried them as a suppository? Try that and lower your amount of workouts to once a week. You don't want to over-train with two.
Yes, like sprinkling a bit of aspirin on a small DB (the one he uses for kick backs), then use the DB as suppository.
It has a cooling effect and gives some leg muscles, as long as it stays put.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brevity isn't usually my thing....

But....I'm speechless. I got nothing for this.