I have follidrone, androgin, and vector

biscuits

Awards
I’m an mma fighter who does a lot of cardio and lifts 3 and if I’m lucky 4 times a week right now in the off season.

Looking to put on strength but I don’t know which supplement to try first (want to do them separately to notice changes but willing to add them later on to stack after a month or so)

Ive taken K1ngslayer from OL and loved it so I assume that’s close to vector.

Can anyone tell me how I should use these products?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength I would start with vector or androgin. I haven’t ran androgin but feedback looks good so far.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m an mma fighter who does a lot of cardio and lifts 3 and if I’m lucky 4 times a week right now in the off season.

Looking to put on strength but I don’t know which supplement to try first (want to do them separately to notice changes but willing to add them later on to stack after a month or so)

Ive taken K1ngslayer from OL and loved it so I assume that’s close to vector.

Can anyone tell me how I should use these products?
Can’t go wrong with Androgin or vector but personally for your goals, I’d say run Androgin. A big part, as you know, is nutrition. Increase your calories and you will see both Androgin and vector shine. Follidrone is a great year around product that will help with your training and performance both in season and off season.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can’t go wrong with Androgin or vector but personally for your goals, I’d say run Androgin. A big part, as you know, is nutrition. Increase your calories and you will see both Androgin and vector shine. Follidrone is a great year around product that will help with your training and performance both in season and off season.
Agreed here. Hard to go wrong with Androgin and i've seen a lot of positive reviews on it thus far.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any Strong coupon codes going around? I think I'm going to add Follidrone to my Androgin run.
ANDROGIN10

New Natural Anabolic By Black Lion Research!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any Strong coupon codes going around? I think I'm going to add Follidrone to my Androgin run.
Not follidrone atm but vector was 10% off I think yesterday. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not follidrone atm but vector was 10% off I think yesterday. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you bro
This ^^^ Musclemaker will post discount codes in the supplement deals section on specific products. STAYSTRONG should get you 5% off your order.