I have a quick question recently i ordered some mk 677 has anyone used this product and what results did you attain?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Comparing HGH to MK677 is like comparing Testosterone to Enclomiphene Citrate.
one is the hormone , the other is the compound boosting the hormone
Thats a great comparison, hope you dont mind me stealing that lol

teamguy312

Awards
You've got at the other way around bud, You've been mixing up what ppl are saying.
Oh, I do? I don’t know how the **** I mixed up what you said when you said that I got scammed. I thought I read and understood that pretty clearly.

Increlex can be as much money as you want, it can be $20,000 a vial, that’s not the point. They are both man made, they are both produced to be bioidentical hormones and they are both straight up IGF-1 thatpre-constituted.

Yesterday you told me to do more research? Then you tell me the next day that I got scammed out of my IGF-1 vials that are indeed authentic and you didn’t even know what the manufacturer was or the source, telling me to not post it.

So yeah man, I was as nice as possible, mentioned this IGF-1 working for me, gave you the info and you immediately say I’m getting scammed.

My glucose meter and the pumps post injection say it’s absolutely real, regardless of the other things I already mentioned.

Im really, really not trying to be rude, you were my first friend on AM @Smont but I can’t be told that I am straight up getting scammed, I have things backwards, etc.

You are respectable, you don’t put up with any **** do you? Well neither do I.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, I do? I don’t know how the **** I mixed up what you said when you said that I got scammed. I thought I read and understood that pretty clearly.

Increlex can be as much money as you want, it can be $20,000 a vial, that’s not the point. They are both man made, they are both produced to be bioidentical hormones and they are both straight up IGF-1 thatpre-constituted.

Yesterday you told me to do more research? Then you tell me the next day that I got scammed out of my IGF-1 vials that are indeed authentic and you didn’t even know what the manufacturer was or the source, telling me to not post it.

So yeah man, I was as nice as possible, mentioned this IGF-1 working for me, gave you the info and you immediately say I’m getting scammed.

My glucose meter and the pumps post injection say it’s absolutely real, regardless of the other things I already mentioned.

Im really, really not trying to be rude, you were my first friend on AM @Smont but I can’t be told that I am straight up getting scammed, I have things backwards, etc.

You are respectable, you don’t put up with any **** do you? Well neither do I.
Your way too sensitive for me brother, i been a member here for a long time and id say 99% of the board i get along with and 1% seems to be offended by anything thats not a pat on the ass good job. On a regular basis in the few days ive spoken witj you You misinterpret what i'm saying Or you think I'm mad or trying to be offensive. And I'm really not mad but I don't have time for the cry baby stuff. So i'm just gonna put you on ignore as it will make my life easier. I honest to good meant no harm, but i dont have time to deal with the extreme sensitive feelings.

I wish you the best of luck moving forward, i just dont care to continue conversations.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your way too sensitive for me brother, i been a member here for a long time and id say 99% of the board i get along with and 1% seems to be offended by anything thats not a pat on the ass good job. On a regular basis in the few days ive spoken witj you You misinterpret what i'm saying Or you think I'm mad or trying to be offensive. And I'm really not mad but I don't have time for the cry baby stuff. So i'm just gonna put you on ignore as it will make my life easier. I honest to good meant no harm, but i dont have time to deal with the extreme sensitive feelings.

I wish you the best of luck moving forward, i just dont care to continue conversations.
I would love a pat on the ass 🫦

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Comparing HGH to MK677 is like comparing Testosterone to Enclomiphene Citrate.
one is the hormone , the other is the compound boosting the hormone
Great analogy

teamguy312

Awards

A crybaby? Good one, bud. It saves me time, I was going to put you on ignore in our DM’s yesterday when you were getting sensitive about me accidentally referring to trestolone as mentabolan (I think I said ment ace like oral vs trest TD) and you about lost it.

Calling me sensitive is a good one, I think you are the one that has to “ignore” me on here, after you accused me of lying that I had real IGF-1, got angry when you looked up insubolic and saw it is actually generic increlex and then decided to end the argument by saying you are ignoring me cause I called you out for saying I got scammed, lied, etc after you realized I was right the entire time.

I know you are ordering vials now, you’re welcome for the source/info but I have to agree, not only do I have to discontinue conversing with you but you are intolerable now. You used to be cool, very strange.

Last edited: