I have a bunch of Test, HCG and Aris Prescribed in my name, need advice if should take it!

208ss

Awards
Hey guys, TLDR at bottom.

I'm almost 32 years old. 5' 9 210 lbs 14-15% BF, Slight visible upper abs, currently cutting a little more to 10-11% is my goal. About 2 years ago I really wanted to do a cycle so I found a place in Florida that had a real doctor and prescribed me from a compound pharmacy a full protocol. Its been sitting in a box for about 2 years so I'm hoping its even still good.

They prescribed me a normal TRT dose so I just paid for my monthly shipments and started stockpiling so I could double down on a real cycle.

At some point reading horror stories online I talked myself out of doing it, mostly because I am not ready to commit to using it for the rest of my life without even have ever experienced it. Also, I don't want to loose my sex drive, especially long term. I'm not as worried about temporary side facts but the risk of fucking my life up forever keeps me skeptical.

I have decent genetics, I have always carried a lot of muscle and strength even when being a fat junk eating POS, drinking and not training. I do have acne even without gear face/back. Not too bad though. maybe 4 or 5 spots a month.

I am horny all the fucking time, and honestly I don't have many symptoms of low T other than I'm moody bitch a lot but that could be my personality at this point lol.

I have been a binge drinker (not alcoholic) for most of my 20s. Partying a lot and drinking 2-3 times a week. Not as much these days. Anyways I think that always played a role in my T-Labs. In order to get the script i purposely got smashed the night before and didn't sleep or eat as they won't write you a script especially at that age if you are in "normal" levels. I only did this on the most recent test (19).

Here are my T-labs from the last few years. I will take another test soon. I just ordered it.

FT:
11/17 12.9 pg/ml
08/18 15.3 pg/ml Ref Range 9.3-26
05/19 14.6 pg/ml Ref Range 9.3-26

TT:
08/14 447 ng/gl
11/17 445 ng/dl
08/18 362 ng/dl Ref Range 264-916
05/19 353 ng/dl Ref Range 264-916

These are my goals:

Put on about 15-20 lbs of muscle (not in one cycle, just ultimate goal). I'd like to be 220 @ 9% BF sustainable.
Stay Healthy, Keep boner, Limit potential side effects as much as possible.
Stay as hard as possible and not be bloated and puffy walking muscle blimp.
Stay away from massive multi-compound stacks and questionable/advanced gear.

Knowing all this, and that my long term health is extremely important to me, is it worth it to run a 500/mg 8-12 week test only cycle with HCG? What are the odds I **** myself up? It does give me comfort that it is prescription. I just want to advice from vets on what I can expect to achieve both in results and side effects so I can make an informed decision.

TL;DR

Got prescription Test and supporting gear
Been too pussy to take it cuz don't want to risk health
I have decent genetics and think a cycle could expedite my progress
Want to get realistic expectations of results and side effects from vets
Also do you guys think my T looks genuinely low where I should be on TRT

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gear probably gone bad. Could kill you. Don’t take it, send to me instead and I’ll dispose of it safely and for no charge 👍

208ss

Awards
Gear probably gone bad. Could kill you. Don’t take it, send to me instead and I’ll dispose of it safely and for no charge 👍
Lol thanks for your help, this seems like solid advise. haha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, would love a stash of pharma and nope it’ll be fine.

On a serious note to answer your question......

your goals are fair enough but you mention 220 at 9% sustainable..... getting to 220 at 9% probably doable over a few cycles, sustaining it after pct is very unlikely if that physique is past your natural genetic limits (impossible to know of your near that limit without knowing your training history and even then it’s hard to be sure but basically if you can sustain it after a cycle or two then you could have got there naturally, just would take longer)

results from any cycle vary massively person to person bro, genetics and individual response to gear is so individual that anyone telling you what you’ll ‘achieve’ in results has to be lying.

but generally speaking a test only (plus hcg) is about the safest possible cycle you could run. Very unlikely to mess up your sex life (I’m like you, always horny and test makes that even more so) but there’s a couple of guys that have found that on here (remember that increasing test also increases estrogen via aromatase and off thats out of whack it can affect it - but again individual response varies).

imo if you read around you’ll find that most guys feel good on test, libido is good, they gain muscle well and/it burn fat and maintain muscle better (this assumes good diet and training by the way - both of those will do more than the gear). But some guys it’s more subtle (I don’t get a massive amount from test in terms of muscle but I feel great) and others grow like a weed on 350mg a week (500mg is the bro science first cycle, to be fair it’s solid and nothing wrong with it imo but 350mg a week will also give good results in many cases.

as to whether you should do it, honestly I’d say no.

logic being that you expressed a clear desire not to be on trt yet and whilst your test is in range it is on the low side and if you weren’t to recover fully back to those levels you would quite quickly be in trt territory. It’s not low enough at the moment to ‘need’ trt imo especially as your free is

you’ve said you feel good and gain muscle easily, sex drive is good etc. So don’t run test because it’s there, run it when you want to achieve things you can’t do naturally.

you mention safety a few times. Let’s not kid ourselves, whilst test only is the safest cycle it’s not safer than not running it. There are potential side effects and truthfully you won’t enjoy it if your worrying about them.

I’d wait a few years, keep training hard and eating well, do blood’s every 6 months and if your test drops much more or you simply aren’t making progress and want to then reevaluate.

see gear as a one way street though bro. Lots of us start where you are and within a few years are on trt or blasting and cruising (and happy to be doing so). It’s the likely outcome when you start

just my thoughts for you - good luck whatever you decide

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been shooting for 210 @ 7-8% for years now. 205 has been my natural limit for my entire adult life. I just hit a wall and either gain fat or lose weight. I finally dropped my nut sack out and started doing real gear, with the help of some great folks on this forum, about a year and a half ago.

I had a lot of recomp to do because I'd been slacking through the quarantine and honestly was already sliding several months prior to that. I have been off cycle for 3 months and this week was 198 @ 8%! I started at 173 and 13%.

I feel great, even off cycle, I feel like I'm in my 20's again! I have energy for everything. As long as you do your research, work with your Dr and listen to the advice given here, I think you'll be quite safe. I can't imagine anyone regretting taking the plunge and wish I'd gone all in many years ago! I am quite a bit older than you and needed TRT, so that made it easier. My girl was like "you're already doing steroids" and I was like "oh, yeah, I guess sooo..."

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are here, asking random strangers if you should take it, then no is the obvious answer.

A personal decision by you and your Dr. only which could impact health, both Pos. + Neg.