I got True Shred

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I’m lookin at the ingredients and looking what I can find about them.
So bulbine natalenis, didn’t find much about it regarding humans, it’s seems to be filler.

Colostrum powder, couldn’t find much but a study done on old people for 8 weeks and couldn’t find the results.

Norvaline, I guess it helps recovery, kills brain cells and stops cognitive decline and synaptic loss for Alzheimer’s?

7 keto, non-hormonal what I’ve found is it helps a bit with fat loss and is metabollicaly protective in a defecit, sounds amazing but has bad oral bioavailability?

Laxogenin, inconclusive

Arimistane, it’s not an AI, so idk what it does, read it helps dry people out.

T2, The good one, I’ve tried before, it works, it’s suppressive, it’s not catabolic, your thyroid is fine in 2 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you put it like that it sounds like a shitty formula.. but I've used it for 2 8 week runs in the past and gotten some great results with it.. leaned out while maintaining muscle fullness and overall feeling very good.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you put it like that it sounds like a shitty formula.. but I've used it for 2 8 week runs in the past and gotten some great results with it.. leaned out while maintaining muscle fullness and overall feeling very good.
not shitty, they could take out half the formula and up the doses of the important ones and make it better.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got the leanest, most vascular I have been in 30 years while using it. I Love It !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been on it for two weeks and so far the only thing I’m noticing is dry cracked lips. Scale hasn’t moved....no more veins than I normally have.
Diet on point ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My experience as well. A lot of feedback on the forum and our website of people sharing the same sentiment.

@BillD Two weeks in is where it really starts to shine for me. I always run 8 weeks and the before after pics seem to be even better than the scale for me.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arimistane is not an AI? What is it then?
I’ve read it seems to be efficient at controlling your cortisol to.

Question though for everyone, would you guys consider taking this supplement throwing away your natty card?

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read it seems to be efficient at controlling your cortisol to.

Question though for everyone, would you guys consider taking this supplement throwing away your natty card?
It can slightly lower cortisol but 7keto is probably better for that, and it's also in the formula.

As for your natty card . . . For this forum's purposes, I would call it natty, but there are a couple of wada banned ingredients so, if you play competitive sports, technically you're not natural of you take it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience as well. A lot of feedback on the forum and our website of people sharing the same sentiment.

@BillD Two weeks in is where it really starts to shine for me. I always run 8 weeks and the before after pics seem to be even better than the scale for me.
My diet is same as it was before I started taking it...it’s definitely drying me out though...lips are cracked and have dry mouth constantly.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
But I've used it for 2 8 week runs in the past and gotten some great results with it.. leaned out while maintaining muscle fullness and overall feeling very good.
Same results for me as well. Two week is too soon to judge the supplement performance. Give it some more time and if diet and training are on point it will "supplement" your results:)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have three more weeks on a Lean Bulk, and than I will be hitting a True Shred 8 week cut.

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I’m still very hesitant over the 8 weeks of bulbine natalenis 5:1 at 700mg a day. Has anybody shown pre AND post blood tests on kidney and liver values? 4 weeks, maybe okay. 8 weeks, that’s a long time and I’d love to see some bloods

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have three more weeks on a Lean Bulk, and than I will be hitting a True Shred 8 week cut.
Can't go wrong with True Shred:) Based on when you logged it, it seems to treat you well...

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used it and was pleased with the results.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently almost finished a bottle, I only stopped because I transitioned into a prohormone cycle.

However, I was surprised how much I liked it and I am definitely going back on it after my cycle!

The ingredient profile certainly doesn’t add up to how good it actually is, and that is why I never bought it before. With the exception of L-Norvaline, I have used all the other ingredients simultaneously in the past, and the feel was nothing like what I got from TrueShred.

I do agree that ingredients like Laxo should be dosed at 200mg, and the 7-Keto should be no less than 300mg...especially with that hefty price tag. Some absorption enhancement wouldn’t be a bad move either.

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder how true shed and halodrol would go together on a cut, kinda want to do it now
Likely that the H-Drol would completely overpower the effects of True Shred. That’s one of the reasons I stopped True Shred when I started Havoc. I would save it for PCT where I can see it as being especially valuable

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to start 8 weeks of True Shred next week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im day 3 on true shred with alpha 7 ! Im excited to see if I can get a little leaner while holding mass!
Definitely should get awesome results with that stack! I know plenty of people who have ran both those product solo and had great results so putting them together should yield progress for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im day 3 on true shred with alpha 7 ! Im excited to see if I can get a little leaner while holding mass!
I think you will do just fine

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently almost finished a bottle, I only stopped because I transitioned into a prohormone cycle.

However, I was surprised how much I liked it and I am definitely going back on it after my cycle!

The ingredient profile certainly doesn’t add up to how good it actually is, and that is why I never bought it before. With the exception of L-Norvaline, I have used all the other ingredients simultaneously in the past, and the feel was nothing like what I got from TrueShred.
Appreciate the feedback! It’s definitely top notch.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the feedback! It’s definitely top notch.
It’s definitely the best Arimistane product I have ever used, and there were no hints of joint pain at all with the full 75mg dose. I didn’t change my diet at all or change my workouts...I was literally just feeling out the product. Given that, I actually bulked up a bit more or looked more full than without it, with some added vascularity. This is pretty common for me though with Arimistane products...they tend to give me more of a bulky appearance for some reason. However, if I had actually ran 2 bottles and been more disciplined with my diet and worked in some cardio, it certainly could have been a different story. Also, prior Arimistane products always tended to give me a tired and unmotivated mood. True Shred actually had the opposite effect and improved my mood and energy a bit. It’s awesome to take right before a workout too!

When we talk about natty anabolics like Kings Slayer, Vector, Hydra Head Six etc, we would be wrong to not include True Shred in those discussions.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When we talk about natty anabolics like Kings Slayer, Vector, Hydra Head Six etc, we would be wrong to not include True Shred in those discussions.
nailed it. I feel the exact same way and not just because I am a rep. I have literally tried every product listed above and agree that true shred is right up there with the best of em.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ditto !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are patient you can usually find it On Sale ...........

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are patient you can usually find it On Sale ...........
I don’t really have much of that.
I should probably pick up yoga or something. I don’t think I have enough patience to get started with it though..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t really have much of that.
I should probably pick up yoga or something. I don’t think I have enough patience to get started with it though..
True. That.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My grand son has taught me patient's

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack, would you guys use True Shred or Follidrone before working out? I'm stacking them at the mo & not sure which is most beneficial half an hour before hitting the gym..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hijack, would you guys use True Shred or Follidrone before working out? I'm stacking them at the mo & not sure which is most beneficial half an hour before hitting the gym..
Awesome stack, and I would definitely do both PWO! I would do closer to 1 hr before hitting the gym though on both.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack, and I would definitely do both PWO! I would do closer to 1 hr before hitting the gym though on both.
Yep. Both very good taken pre

Gymking

Awards
Hi guys thinking buying true shred can someone tell me what it exactly does

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes diet must be on point but I believe the True Shred really help burn fat and retain muscle. Two cap in the morning and 2 caps in the evening and 8 weeks is the sweet spot.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes diet must be on point but I believe the True Shred really help burn fat and retain muscle. Two cap in the morning and 2 caps in the evening and 8 weeks is the sweet spot.
Agreed with the 8 week length for true shred. I think it really shines in those last 4 weeks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

wayne47

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles now, hoping it kicks in before 4 weeks😊