I got some pharma GH in the mail.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was already in liquid form. My wife stuck it in the freezer because that's normally where it goes fresh out the mail.
What do I do now? Just let it thaw in room temp? Stick them in the fridge and let slowly thaw in there. Are they ruined?
It was 3 vials with15 ius in each.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
I’ve heard that for every one day it sits at room temp it degrades up to a third. I would put them in the refrigerator and let it go back to liquid form if it’s already solid from being in the freezer but with all that said I have zero expirience with GH. Though I don’t think you have enough to where you’ll ever see any benefits. Getting benefits like fat loss/cosmetic effects comes from long term low dose usuage like 6 months, and you don’t have enough for big doses gains. I’m sure someone with experience will chime in.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have plenty bro.
Just these 3 came in liquid

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have plenty bro.
Just these 3 came in liquid
I'd just stick it in the fridge in the veggie tray and let it slowly come back to liquid form

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's wrecked. Send it over, I'll fix it for you. Let's hope it's not too late... :D

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just stick it in the fridge in the veggie tray and let it slowly come back to liquid form
Yup
That's what I'm doing. That seems to make the most sense out of the options.
I guess I want to hear its not ruined.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about the time in transit? Would that not concern you as it was already mixed and doesn't sound like it was on ice. Genuine question, I'm just getting into the gh realm but that just makes sense to me.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the time in transit? Would that not concern you as it was already mixed and doesn't sound like it was on ice. Genuine question, I'm just getting into the gh realm but that just makes sense to me.
Yup
It did concern me.
But it was free for one thing and it comes from a top rated hgh source.
I was surprised it just showed up in a large envelope. In pharma boxes with paperwork.
I can't post pics it says the forum disabled media sharing??????
I've used it but I'm on and have been on other GH.
I'm using a pen a week so these boxes I have will last 3 weeks.
Ill know by then if it feels more elevated or less.
Pharma on 3ius should smoke generic at 5ius.
But yes......I was tripping on how they show ed up

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup
It did concern me.
But it was free for one thing and it comes from a top rated hgh source.
I was surprised it just showed up in a large envelope. In pharma boxes with paperwork.
I can't post pics it says the forum disabled media sharing??????
I've used it but I'm on and have been on other GH.
I'm using a pen a week so these boxes I have will last 3 weeks.
Ill know by then if it feels more elevated or less.
Pharma on 3ius should smoke generic at 5ius.
But yes......I was tripping on how they show ed up
You have to do it by attachment or by a link like Instagram to post pics now. Thats the only way I have been able to do it since the update

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to do it by attachment or by a link like Instagram to post pics now. Thats the only way I have been able to do it since the update
Sux this is about the only social media I do
I hope they fix it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sux this is about the only social media I do
I hope they fix it.
Yeah I got an Instagram account and my wife was like what the hell you get that for. And I was like so I can post pics to AM. LOL. And attachments have to be small as hell

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Well like I said I don’t have personal experience with gh but have talked to many who have including pharma grade. If you want to test out how degraded it is you can pin 8-10 iu’s at once and if it’s still good your hands should swell up and get the numbing/pins needles feeling.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well like I said I don’t have personal experience with gh but have talked to many who have including pharma grade. If you want to test out how degraded it is you can pin 8-10 iu’s at once and if it’s still good your hands should swell up and get the numbing/pins needles feeling.
You sound like you got some great advise. If you don't know. Just don't answer.

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
You sound like you got some great advise. If you don't know. Just don't answer.
Just trying to be helpful, what I said didn’t come from a random gym rat was from someone pretty knowledgeable. Was it false?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually hands get numb after a few weeks . and the generic made me hold water too. Even at 5ius.
The difference so far is that the pharma stuff seems cleaner. The energy boost is pretty massive with 3ius of pharma.
But your not wrong entirely. You can schedule a blood test and inject 10 ius in the delt and give blood in the correct window if time and check for elevated GH levels. No are are going to be high anyways right now but I do have a blood test in 2 weeks so ill have a decent reference then.
Just wanted to know if the freezing thawing and even shipping sounded like something that could destroy GH.
I'm not sure how the preloaded pens of pharma work.
I don't think they even have to be refrigerated. And they might be stable? I'm not sure u can't shake up a pharma GH pen.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait til my finances are more stable. Im definitely gonna be taking hgh for a spin for a year or so and see whats up

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait til my finances are more stable. Im definitely gonna be taking hgh for a spin for a year or so and see whats up
Its cool. Pretty incredible even a month in you can feel the mood and energy and healing rising.
I have controll over the money I make. I can work everyday if I want so I've plan on being busy the next 6 months.
Plus training on the side, traiing picks up this time a year so that helps with clients.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Its cool. Pretty incredible even a month in you can feel the mood and energy and healing rising.
I have controll over the money I make. I can work everyday if I want so I've plan on being busy the next 6 months.
Plus training on the side, traiing picks up this time a year so that helps with clients.
What kind of work do you do? I really want to get certified and start training people on the side as well but got so much going on for the next few months that even considering that aint an option

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of work do you do? I really want to get certified and start training people on the side as well but got so much going on for the next few months that even considering that aint an option
I'm uspa certified power lifting coach.
I'm getting my nasm now.
I bounce 3 times a week at a couple bars.
I also do basic property maintenance at a few locations. Which is basically trash removal and clean up homeless camps.
Sacramento has a huge homeless problem. So I go at 4am and make the bums leave the business property and clean all the stuff they leave behind.I usually just give them 5 bucks and they leave no problem. Sometime I got choke somebody out. Lots of times its a couple that are just out tweaking looking to get high. So I explain that they got to go in 10 minutes here's 10 bucks and that's that. Then I do a dump run and that's 200$ before 10am.
Bouncing is 10-2am and that's 200$ a night.
I've got 4 steady clients that I train. Only one has any talent he's 17 years old and weighs 150lbs he's deadlift g 405. Squat will be 315 in a week or so. Bench is 235 paused. I enjoy that one and do it for protein powder and pre workout.
Training is hard for me because I really only want to train power lifters. Fat loss coaching and functional stuff is where the money is at.
I do ok. But I would like to train fulltime.
I need to give it 100%. I know the guy who's head of the trainers at Urijah Faber gym here in Sacramento. He offered me a job.
But there is a lot of sales involved. And I've worked basically for myself for 7 years I'm not sure I want a boss.
Me and my friend are building a home gym now in a barn. Its going to have everything for powerlifting. Once that's done next year I may get real serious about hustling up clients.
There's a lot of work out there when the economy is on fire people spend on training......just spend in general. I could work 7 days a week right now and probably will for next 6 months to pay for GH.
The GH does have me energized. My mood is fantastic, I find myself talking to strangers just about anything at the store or gas station.
There's a lady I talked to today that walks dogs. She came by where I was working and she had all the beautiful full bred dogs.
Huskies chocolate labs Pomeranian and the badest most muscular, bullterrier I've ever seen. Sick ass dog with viens all over its forearms. So I start yapping with this lady and the dogs are all over me playing and stuff. She say, you ever think about walking dogs.? I go for money.? She say " I pay 30$ an hour for dog walkers, about 5 hours a day". Now all I can think about is walking dogs hahaha. Dosnt sound too bad.
So there's lots of stuff out there. Walking around yolked up has it advantages. People are automatically interested.
So the GH is payed for I think my girl may start 1 iu a day that would help pay for things too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been thinking about looking for a "Life Extension Clinic" and looking into GH at 60 years old it might help.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been thinking about looking for a "Life Extension Clinic" and looking into GH at 60 years old it might help.
Have you looked into Nutrabol? MK677? Some naturopaths are prescribing it, so if you wanted to go that route instead of research site.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you looked into Nutrabol? MK677? Some naturopaths are prescribing it, so if you wanted to go that route instead of research site.
I have tried MK677 didn't get much out of it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried MK677 didn't get much out of it.
Do you that it is 100 percent legit? Pharma Nutrabol, an actual prescription will give you GH levels and IGF levels of an 18 year old. Approximately.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The swelling certainly tells me it works well. Ibutamoren, that is.

The prolactin though, I can do without. Seems not to be a problem for me off cycle but right now I can’t use it without caber or similar. And to me that’s a waste of caber.