I got shorted 20ml of Napalm!

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, so I have an empty bottle from a while back and a brand new bottle of Napalm. I undo the wrapper and dump it all into a clean glass dish. I let if fully drain out for about an hour upside down. I take my handy kids medicine syringe thingy from Walgreens to draw out 5ml at a time for each bottle. After I get 9 plus a little more in each bottle... THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN THE DISH! That's just shy of 50ml in each bottle....total of close to 100ml. My Napalm bottle says 120ml on it.

Reps... any suggestions? I highly doubt DPS is going to take it back.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, so I have an empty bottle from a while back and a brand new bottle of Napalm. I undo the wrapper and dump it all into a clean glass dish. I let if fully drain out for about an hour upside down. I take my handy kids medicine syringe thingy from Walgreens to draw out 5ml at a time for each bottle. After I get 9 plus a little more in each bottle... THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN THE DISH! That's just shy of 50ml in each bottle....total of close to 100ml. My Napalm bottle says 120ml on it.

Reps... any suggestions? I highly doubt DPS is going to take it back.
Actually,I tjhink DPS will take it back if you explain what happened.Hell,I'd just tell them that the bottle of Napalm was missing from my order and ask them to ship another bottle,LOLZ....

Or you can shoot Sir Savage an email about this at [email protected],I really can't do anything else for you,sorry.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Actually,I tjhink DPS will take it back if you explain what happened.Hell,I'd just tell them that the bottle of Napalm was missing from my order and ask them to ship another bottle,LOLZ....

Or you can shoot Sir Savage an email about this at [email protected],I really can't do anything else for you,sorry.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll contact him. I already split the bottle up and added a little something else to it.