Unanswered I got SD!

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My shipping of Superdrol arrived today, very excited to try this out.

I’m planning to do 10mg ed for 3-4 weeks (depending on how I feel), I want to stay low&short since this will be my first time with SD and I don’t want to gain too much weight but looking forward to the strength increases and “tightness” I hear about.

Do I need any support supplements with that dose?

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be a good idea to research a bit more before you jump right in, mainly so you’ll be prepared with any supplements/support you will want. Nothing sucks worse than having to scramble and pay for overnight shipping because your nips feel funny!

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might be a good idea to research a bit more before you jump right in, mainly so you’ll be prepared with any supplements/support you will want. Nothing sucks worse than having to scramble and pay for overnight shipping because your nips feel funny!
Nips shouldn’t feel funny on SD, especially not on that dose.

Thanks for the concern but I’m not too worried, I have a good relationship with my Dr if the cycle would turn bad.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an example, man.
Just saying, always be prepared before you start any cycle.

Last edited:
irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol is fun.

Make sure you have everything on hand. Tudca for liver, taurine for pumps, and PCT.

Didn’t see stats though you could always start your run @ 10 mg/ed and see how it feels 4/5 days in. If you feel good, kick it up to 20...especially if you’re in the 200+ club.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol is fun.

Make sure you have everything on hand. Tudca for liver, taurine for pumps, and PCT.

Didn’t see stats though you could always start your run @ 10 mg/ed and see how it feels 4/5 days in. If you feel good, kick it up to 20...especially if you’re in the 200+ club.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I’m planning to do 10mg ed for 3-4 weeks (depending on how I feel), I want to stay low&short since this will be my first time with SD and I don’t want to gain too much weight but looking forward to the strength increases and “tightness” I hear about.

Are you on TRT? If not, you'd probably feel better on cycle using some kind of 'base". (Even on 10mg.)

Last edited:
C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

NAC is IMO the most overlooked support supp.

Sesamin, as well.

But it doesnt look.like there are any straight up sesamin supps still on the market.

Hoping to get an answer from d sade on how much sesamin is in Brite, labels dont say.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Superdrol is fun.

I’m 225 and I would like to stay around that weight so I’m not sure I will go much higher but who knows, if it works out well I might.

Are you on TRT? If not, you'd probably feel better on cycle using some kind of 'base". (Even on 10mg.)
No I’m not, I was thinking if I should get some or not, I do get Clomid from my Dr and think I will stack it with the SD, doing that have made me “feel” better during cycle and PCT when running orals in the past.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SD is good. If you can find legit PheraPlex, that is even better.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sesamin, as well.

But it doesnt look.like there are any straight up sesamin supps still on the market.

Hoping to get an answer from d sade on how much sesamin is in Brite, labels dont say.
This is interesting. I did a Amazon search and they have some Sesamin products, what do you think about those?

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is interesting. I did a Amazon search and they have some Sesamin products, what do you think about those?
see
Yeah, I checked them out a couple days ago, before starting my sesamin thread.

Most of the results on amazon under a "sesamin" search do not look good. The LEF Sesamin caps are a maybe, tho.

...just did another google search and found this from Joey Rodriguez, FWIW, same dude who put out Sesamin by MAN back in the day...750mg to 1500mg is like a dozen dosings of Sesathin or Sesamin (Avant Labs, Man and Scivation all had about the same or the same amount of sesamin per dose). This would be good to dump into a protien shake, would help with satiety while dieting....not gonna do much tho in that respect.

Gotta check the dosages qouted by Chris Clancy in the 2 articles he wrote, I doubt we'd need that much, o/w the article would have been for sesamin oil, not Sesathin.

That 750-1500mg figure is likely what would be needed to get a low dose effect of fibrates.....but fibrates mostly work on ppar alpha agonism, likely not the more health oriented effects we are after.....PPAR A and D agonism are for fat loss, and were touted as nutrient partitioning agents like a decade plus ago on the M&M forum. I experimented with a fuckton of bezafibrate and gemfibrozal back than, not looking to go down that road again.

It may be much better to just incorporate sesame oil into your diet, not sure but 1-2 tableapoons (or maybe teaapoons) at around 150-300 calories per day, may yield more sesamin while being much more cost effective than gelcaps. The oil of course contains sesamin and semanol btw, dunno much about semanol tbh, im more interested in sesamin due to the reasons Clancy cited in his 2 articles.

But I do think Brite looks pretty solid, not expensive....id just like to get a better idea of what its' Sesathin Advanced has of sesamin and sesamol, per dosing. Not looking for exact figures, just a ballpark.
@dsade ...please,help a brotha out.

Excerpt:

• I believe it was the Life Extension Foundation that first introduced sesamin as a supplement to the public; however the concentration of this product was somewhat on the low side. Although not a lot of sesamin is needed in order to realize its properties, daily doses in the rage of 750 mg to 1500 mg prove to be most useful.

Last edited:
Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PPAR Delta activation enhances endurance. It does not really promote fat loss.

Cardarine is a PPAR D activator. It does not promote fat loss. It does promote endurance and heart health.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interestingly enough, PPAR D activators are all cancer growth factors in rodents.

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interestingly enough, PPAR D activators are all cancer growth factors in rodents.
well yeah, ppar a and d would have to be used with AMPK activation to actually cause fat loss.

ppar d is the more potent of the 2, but its cancer issues halted drug development for obesity, iirc.