I got fat and weak as I got older.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
I'm 36. Father of one boy. Overweight and unhappy with myself.
My health went downhill almost 5 years ago. I won't go into detail, but just know that stops today.

I want to improve my energy, mood, libido so I'm looking for a good natural test booster. Open to recommendations (must be available in Australia).
Most importantly, I need to lose weight. Particularly around my mid-section where it's collected thanks to my painfully sedentary lifestyle.

My focus for now is;
  1. Fix my diet. I'm simplifying it so I don't get too overwhelmed. Whole foods, cut out sugar & alcohol, keeping complex carbs around my workout.
  2. Move more and stretch. Setting alarms to get up from behind the computer and move every 40 mins. Trying to squeeze in small stretches 2-3 times a day and prioritising my tight areas; hips, glutes, hamstrings, biceps, traps/upper back. Muscle tightness has always been an issue for me.
  3. Be consistent with my exercise. Right now, I'm just trying to move as much as possible but this will evolve into a more structured program once my new equipment arrives. I've bought a landmine, rower, ropes, kettlebells, slam balls, skipping rope etc. I plan on working out fasted in the morning in a HIIT fashion. Compound movements and focusing on functional strength, explosive power and endurance training too. I want to pick 3 - 4 exercises every morning, and rotate between them in 30s on/off circuits.
  4. Relax! Be patient. Be realistic. I'm not trying to compete in bodybuilding or strongman comps, I don't have an ego over lifting numbers or BF%. I just want to feel better about myself, improve my overall health, and ensure I'm here for my son long term. This is a marathon, not a sprint; it's a journey that should last the rest of my life.
I'm looking for:
  • advice on fat burners/energy drinks to kick me up the arse in the morning so I give it 100% and just feel more energetic and focused
  • ideas for exercises and circuits using the above equipment (especially the landmine and ropes as I haven't trained with them before!)
  • recipes or meal suggestions, particularly for a PWO breakfast and a healthy yet satisfying dinner to end my eating window
  • any encouragement, motivation, or feedback from the wonderful members of this forum
Thanks,
ChunkyMunkey.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looks like your focus is on the right topics to help you lose some weight. Being consistent with diet and training will be key.

For natty test booster i'd look into viron by blr and alphamax xt. For fat burner i like alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I answered each area in bold below, hope formatting makes it easy enough to read and let me know if you need more help.

I'm 36. Father of one boy. Overweight and unhappy with myself.
My health went downhill almost 5 years ago. I won't go into detail, but just know that stops today.

I want to improve my energy, mood, libido so I'm looking for a good natural test booster. Open to recommendations (must be available in Australia). So I'll be honest those things are going to drastically improve just with improved training, nutrition, and sleep as you improve (and based on your plans below you look WELL on your way to some solid changes). I'd honestly not use much for now, see what you can do with these other variables and then add something in as needed down the road. That isn't to say you can't, but I tend to be more of a minimalist. Maybe look into someting like KSM-66 or Sensoril (Ashwagandha) as you can get it relatively cheap, it helps with stress, hormones, and mood and should compliment all the other areas you are looking at in a relatively small risk (due to plethora of benefits vs how cheap it can be found for).
Most importantly, I need to lose weight. Particularly around my mid-section where it's collected thanks to my painfully sedentary lifestyle.

My focus for now is;
  1. Fix my diet. I'm simplifying it so I don't get too overwhelmed. Whole foods, cut out sugar & alcohol, keeping complex carbs around my workout. Solid. Depending on how things look for a start I am always a fan of "adding" good things in, rather than "removing" too much purposely. Choosing to eat more protein dense foods, fruits, and vegetables (doesn't have to be focused on all at once) can help people to self eliminate other things (for a variety of reasons, potentially just being less hungry with these inclusions).
  2. Move more and stretch. Setting alarms to get up from behind the computer and move every 40 mins. Trying to squeeze in small stretches 2-3 times a day and prioritizing my tight areas; hips, glutes, hamstrings, biceps, traps/upper back. Muscle tightness has always been an issue for me. I love this. Simple and just gets you moving. I'd suggest maybe just a tiny walk each time you get up (like literally just a minute or two) and maybe just some bodyweight squats if possible. Stiffness could come from just sitting around too often so just moving is an awesome way to help.
  3. Be consistent with my exercise. Right now, I'm just trying to move as much as possible but this will evolve into a more structured program once my new equipment arrives. I've bought a landmine, rower, ropes, kettlebells, slam balls, skipping rope etc. I plan on working out fasted in the morning in a HIIT fashion. Compound movements and focusing on functional strength, explosive power and endurance training too. I want to pick 3 - 4 exercises every morning, and rotate between them in 30s on/off circuits. Again good plan to get started! If it makes sense as far as timing and ensures you will do it each day first thing in the morning fasted is fine, just don't worry that you have to train fasted for better results (but again if the time is best for getting you to stick to it you do that!). Maybe do like a push, pull, leg, then cardio movement each time as a circuit to help balance things, but that should give you tons of options with the things you've ordered. Build those habits though so it gets easier. Set out your shoes, clothes, and maybe coffee or water for as soon as you wake up so you don't have to do those things in the morning. Just tell yourself I just have to put my shoes on and do that and then watch as it gets the ball and habits rolling.
  4. Relax! Be patient. Be realistic. I'm not trying to compete in bodybuilding or strongman comps, I don't have an ego over lifting numbers or BF%. I just want to feel better about myself, improve my overall health, and ensure I'm here for my son long term. This is a marathon, not a sprint; it's a journey that should last the rest of my life. (y)(y)(y)
I'm looking for:
  • advice on fat burners/energy drinks to kick me up the arse in the morning so I give it 100% and just feel more energetic and focused Stimulant usage is a bit individual depending on tolerance and how they make you feel so you may need to just roll with something see if you like it and go from there. I am going to assume you haven't used a ton of stimulant products so I'll offer some "softer" options to start (no need to try anything super crazy IMO either). Serious Nutrition Solutions Energized Aminos would be a good option (not huge amount of caffeine, has Teacrine for a smooth energy after your workout as well, and EAAs may be beneficial training fasted). Energized Aminos also serves as a great base in that you could add some other simple ingredients if needed (like 1-2g Tyrosine, 1-2g ALCAR, and/or a choline sources like Citicoline or Alpha-GPC). I am not very sure of Australian products though so I can't help a ton (as I am afraid I'll recommend things unavailable), but can help with helping if products are suggested by looking at what they contain.
  • ideas for exercises and circuits using the above equipment (especially the landmine and ropes as I haven't trained with them before!) I should have read further I suggested some above already, but I'd start with just simple things and hitting each movement pattern if you can. So each workout some sort of push (like push ups, presses with the landmine in various standing and kneeling positions, etc.), pull (rows with the landmine or KBs, etc.), leg movements (so squats and hinges that can be done with your KB, slam ball, landmine, lunges, split squats, etc.), and different "cardio" or heart rate raising movements like your rower, jump rope, things like KB swings, slam balls, carries, etc.
  • recipes or meal suggestions, particularly for a PWO breakfast and a healthy yet satisfying dinner to end my eating window Post in the nutrition section and you'll get more feedback (I am pretty unoriginal and boring so my meals aren't very exciting haha). Just prioritize some protein in these meals (whatever you enjoy personally, chicken, beef, eggs, etc.). I'll mention that if dinner is an important meal (with the family, etc.) that maybe you eat "smaller" meals during the day and have a bigger dinner as a satisfying end to the day (many ways to adjust to do this).
  • any encouragement, motivation, or feedback from the wonderful members of this forum You sound to have a great plan to start and I'll say just implement it! Don't worry about getting too complicated to start (sounds like you have the right mindset) and don't worry if people recommend stuff that maybe seems a bit complicated. If things sound too much for now don't necessarily disregard it, but store those suggestions for later and use on an as needed approach.
Thanks,
ChunkyMunkey.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great things answered above already
I’ll just add a few things - go for walks or slow jogs for x amount a day and increase them. Lunch breaks go for a walk instead of sitting.
second follow people like Remington James on YouTube and his meal ideas. I’ve lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks eating French toast and pizza everyday.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I answered each area in bold below, hope formatting makes it easy enough to read and let me know if you need more help.
It's official. I am not even needed anymore. :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's official. I am not even needed anymore. :)
Ha. I still noted things I wasn't sure of so there is room for help.

I'll say he caught me at a good time to spend enough time writing a decent bit AND OP looked like he had put quite some thought into it, posted on several places on the board (but not spamming the same question), so I felt he deserved a good response and some actual thought. :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha. I still noted things I wasn't sure of so there is room for help.

I'll say he caught me at a good time to spend enough time writing a decent bit AND OP looked like he had put quite some thought into it, posted on several places on the board (but not spamming the same question), so I felt he deserved a good response and some actual thought. :D
Yeah, I was getting all geared up....then read your post. Actually, your post was better than what I would have had, it went in directions I wasn't going to, and I think they were better for the situation.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Definitely looks like your focus is on the right topics to help you lose some weight. Being consistent with diet and training will be key.

For natty test booster i'd look into viron by blr and alphamax xt. For fat burner i like alpha lean 7 by hard rock supplements.
Thanks for those recommendations. I've been looking into some BLR products & the XT as I've seen them recommended a few times on this forum. I'll also have to check out AL7.

I recognise that consistency is the key and, to be clear, I'm not expecting the supps themselves to deliver results; I want the supps to more help me be consistent physically and mentally and maintain a big workload and keep going after it. If they can do that, I'll consider them a success.

Also, if the fat burner includes an appetite suppressant then I figured that can only help as I'm cutting down my calories.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
So much to absorb here, so thank you for taking the time to give me such a detailed reply :eek:🙌

I'll do my best to respond to each of your comments. Apologies if I jump around a bit.

1. Yes, that is a great point. I will be easing into it as I'll likely be ordering something internationally, so I have to wait for shipping etc. Diet is already changing, and the daily stretching is making me feel better overall. I know this will only get better even without the supps but as I replied to @LeanEngineer, I'm hoping they help my motivation and enthusiasm -- even a little appetite suppression as I lower my calories. I'll likely start with a fat burner because I quite like that stim feeling in the morning and I want to feel supercharged when I walk into the gym to train. It's going to be easy to replace my morning coffee with something and start warming up straightaway. No time for excuses! Roll out of bed and into the gym.

2. Thank you! The stretching has been a big thing already, although my hip left flexor is feeling it today so I might have pushed it a little far yesterday #RookieError. I do actually work in bodyweight squats during that hourly break; push ups, squats, abs all get a run. Just 10-20 reps if I can do it. Then a walk around the backyard, a bit of dynamic movement, a quick stretch and then back to the office to keep working. It's already doing wonders.

3. PPLC is a good way to structure the circuits. Simple and effective! Do you think there would be an issue with training every day (Mon-Fri) or should I do M-W-F and just focus on cardio/abs on Tues/Thurs?

4. Dinner with the family is definitely important so 'saving' calories for this meal is a fantastic idea. I was thinking a good hearty breakfast after my workout, and I'll have a light snack or two through the day before an early, but substantial dinner with the fam.

5. Thank you! Appreciate the support. Sometimes reading through threads it gets overwhelming, particularly that supplement thread when the effectiveness of ingredients begin to be debated! 😆 I'm just going to do my best not overthink it and focus on the basics; eat less calories, eat better quality food, move more, keep increasing my workload.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
great things answered above already
I’ll just add a few things - go for walks or slow jogs for x amount a day and increase them. Lunch breaks go for a walk instead of sitting.
second follow people like Remington James on YouTube and his meal ideas. I’ve lost 30 lbs in 6 weeks eating French toast and pizza everyday.
I got lost down a rabbit hole of Remington James cooking videos last night on YouTube thanks to you 😂

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got lost down a rabbit hole of Remington James cooking videos last night on YouTube thanks to you 😂
Lol
I have made all his stuff and that general tso’s chicken is a staple and made it tonight. Breakfast I had the potato and egg white puff thing and lunch the anabolic grilled cheese.
he is a good dude and gives great advise

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Lol
I have made all his stuff and that general tso’s chicken is a staple and made it tonight. Breakfast I had the potato and egg white puff thing and lunch the anabolic grilled cheese.
He seems like a real no-fluff, positive guy. Definitely got to look at a few more of his recipes and build a menu around some of his meals. At the very least, for some guilt-free desserts like that Oreo McFlurry 🤤

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
One day at a time you can be in the best shape of your life. I am 53 and in the best shape of my life. You can do it too.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Check out Bulk Nutrients Test Max for a great local test booster. I've never tried their fat burner products, but I believe they would be good based on the quality of all their products I have tried.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Lol
He seems like a real no-fluff, positive guy. Definitely got to look at a few more of his recipes and build a menu around some of his meals. At the very least, for some guilt-free desserts like that Oreo McFlurry 🤤

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Title of this thread reads like a blues or country song lyric
🎶

i got fat and weak as i got older
blamed me knees, blamed me shoulders
but the truth was I was just too lazy
ate too much junk food on the daily,
i simply didn't move around enough --
spent all day sit'n in me pickup truck
had'ta earn those dollars to protect me fam
but now i'm overweight and damn...

*banjo solo*

🎶

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
One day at a time you can be in the best shape of your life. I am 53 and in the best shape of my life. You can do it too.
Thanks mate! Exactly what i'm aiming for. Long term health and fitness and a strength that defies my age, eventually -- hopefully 🤞

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

blamed me knees, blamed me shoulders
but the truth was I was just too lazy
ate too much junk food on the daily,
i simply didn't move around enough --
spent all day sit'n in me pickup truck
had'ta earn those dollars to protect me fam
but now i'm overweight and damn...

*banjo solo*

Wow, that’s good as hell! And in like 20 min?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make the donuts and Oreo cheesecake bites daily

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So much to absorb here, so thank you for taking the time to give me such a detailed reply :eek:🙌

I'll do my best to respond to each of your comments. Apologies if I jump around a bit.

1. Yes, that is a great point. I will be easing into it as I'll likely be ordering something internationally, so I have to wait for shipping etc. Diet is already changing, and the daily stretching is making me feel better overall. I know this will only get better even without the supps but as I replied to @LeanEngineer, I'm hoping they help my motivation and enthusiasm -- even a little appetite suppression as I lower my calories. I'll likely start with a fat burner because I quite like that stim feeling in the morning and I want to feel supercharged when I walk into the gym to train. It's going to be easy to replace my morning coffee with something and start warming up straightaway. No time for excuses! Roll out of bed and into the gym.

Ya there should be plenty of options for that and I quite understand the motivational factor. I do remember I liked Force Element Performance formulas but they are not available in the USA, but I am sure there are other options as well.

2. Thank you! The stretching has been a big thing already, although my hip left flexor is feeling it today so I might have pushed it a little far yesterday #RookieError. I do actually work in bodyweight squats during that hourly break; push ups, squats, abs all get a run. Just 10-20 reps if I can do it. Then a walk around the backyard, a bit of dynamic movement, a quick stretch and then back to the office to keep working. It's already doing wonders.

3. PPLC is a good way to structure the circuits. Simple and effective! Do you think there would be an issue with training every day (Mon-Fri) or should I do M-W-F and just focus on cardio/abs on Tues/Thurs?

If the workouts are short I don't see why you couldn't do them every day. I would say maybe start M-W-F with cardio in between and then if you don't feel to tired, sore or like it is slowing you down in other areas you could bump it up.

4. Dinner with the family is definitely important so 'saving' calories for this meal is a fantastic idea. I was thinking a good hearty breakfast after my workout, and I'll have a light snack or two through the day before an early, but substantial dinner with the fam.

Yes this is pretty much what I was alluding to. Getting a decent breakfast, maybe snacks focusing on protein sources in another couple meals in between, and then a decent dinner so you can still sit down and feel you are eating "normally" with the rest of your family. This is an approach I think works for a lot of people, we should adjust the diet to fit what will be most sustainable to the individual.

5. Thank you! Appreciate the support. Sometimes reading through threads it gets overwhelming, particularly that supplement thread when the effectiveness of ingredients begin to be debated! 😆 I'm just going to do my best not overthink it and focus on the basics; eat less calories, eat better quality food, move more, keep increasing my workload.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Hey gang. It's been a while since I've visited the site, so thought I would drop in and post an update.

My health journey started about a year ago now. I peaked around 115kgs (~253lbs) and realised I needed to act before it got too late. I'm now sitting around 95kgs (~209lbs) but have a noticeably different physique composition. Quite simply, I've lost a lot of fat and packed on some muscle.

I'm training twice per week to absolute failure and rotating my exercises every 6-8 weeks to keep it fresh. I'm training twice per week in BJJ (60min sessions). I aim for a minimum of 10k steps per day. I've also focused on improving my sleep, which has made a big difference in my life. I've been supplementing with melatonin/GABA/Glycine/Magnesium at night before bed. I take them and do a basic stretching routine to help wind down and find myself having fantastic sleep.
I've also cut down the alcohol considerably, although I still enjoy a few drinks over the weekend -- particularly in the warmer months while cooking up a bbq after a day at the beach! Overall, life is great and I'm in a far better place physically and mentally than I was when I made the original post above. I want to thank everyone for their input and support back then.

On the supplement front, apart from the above 'bedtime supps', I take creatine daily and protein/BCAAs, obviously. I've also been using Turkesterone by Emerald Labs for almost a month now, and I have noticed an improvement in my strength and endurance during my run. The second weights session after starting I immediately added 3-5 reps on most lifts. I find I have a little extra in the tank while rolling at BJJ too. I've enjoyed my course of it so far, even at just 1 cap a day (500mg). I had planned to run it like this for the entire 60 cap bottle. Your personal experience may differ, but I feel like it's helped me.

I've just ordered two bottles of Follidrone by Black Lion Research. This will be my first run of the stuff and I'm excited to see how it impacts me. It clearly has a pretty good reputation on these boards. I'll probably give it a week or two after the turkesterone runs out and then start on it. I'll probably update this thread again with my experience once I'm nearing the end of the second bottle to share my thoughts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've just ordered two bottles of Follidrone by Black Lion Research. This will be my first run of the stuff and I'm excited to see how it impacts me. It clearly has a pretty good reputation on these boards. I'll probably give it a week or two after the turkesterone runs out and then start on it. I'll probably update this thread again with my experience once I'm nearing the end of the second bottle to share my thoughts.
In on this! I'm a big fan of follidrone. Running two bottle back to back should get you nice results. Excited to here your thoughts on it.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
In on this! I'm a big fan of follidrone. Running two bottle back to back should get you nice results. Excited to here your thoughts on it.
Is it worth cycling Follidrone or is it one of those products that you can just keep getting results with?

I was thinking of trying a few new things with good reputations on here for 8-12 weeks cycles, and then when I get back to the "start" look at stacking them -- like I'm reading up on Androgin by BLR right now, and was thinking after I run it solo, I'd look at stacking with Follidrone.

What do you think are the best natty anabolics getting around these days? I've seen people talking about Ara an stuff. I'm not really open for 'experimenting', I just want to run the ingredients with the best reputations. Everything is so much more expensive here in Australia (Follidrone was $100 per botttle, for example) that I want to ensure the best bang for my back. It also makes stacks even more expensive, so I want to ensure I trial them solo first so I know how they affect me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it worth cycling Follidrone or is it one of those products that you can just keep getting results with?

I was thinking of trying a few new things with good reputations on here for 8-12 weeks cycles, and then when I get back to the "start" look at stacking them -- like I'm reading up on Androgin by BLR right now, and was thinking after I run it solo, I'd look at stacking with Follidrone.

What do you think are the best natty anabolics getting around these days? I've seen people talking about Ara an stuff. I'm not really open for 'experimenting', I just want to run the ingredients with the best reputations. Everything is so much more expensive here in Australia (Follidrone was $100 per botttle, for example) that I want to ensure the best bang for my back. It also makes stacks even more expensive, so I want to ensure I trial them solo first so I know how they affect me.
I agree. Trying them solo first is always the best route to take. Then once you've tried them solo you can start stacking. Another natty stack you could consider is a CEL M-Test and Anabolic Effect stack. That would be another to put on your list to try. Follidrone is a great natural anabolic that is well know to yield results. All supps recommend taking a break after 8-12 weeks of use but my personally experience you could run follidrone til your account balance is empty ;)

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Love that you have food at the top! That will do more than any drug. Of course high proteins will help you remain full longer. However, eat the hell out of some veggies, its the "secret" for guys with a big appetite to get full with low calories, but not feel like they are starving. The world is the limit, don't follow some BS bro diet that locks you in to broccoli lol. At the same time, try to crank up the water intake as the primary source of liquids with a goal of a gallon a day. If you eat IC, or need something in that area, try sorbet. The frozen farmer makes a sorbet that is only 70 cal a pint.

Breakfast

I am a huge omelets / breakfast burrito fan. I make my burritos with 2 whole eggs, egg whites, half an avocado, and salsa. Trick is to find the right burrito wrap, Extremal Wellness makes a 50 cal. wrap with an incredible carb to fiber ratio. For an omelet, world is the limit, toss in as many veggies as possible.

Simple oatmeal.

Test boosters - From my personal experience: First place, Sustain Alpha, second place M-Test. Outside of those two, I have not responded well to other "test boosters"

IMO, with your current goal I wouldn't waste $$ on supplements outside of a test boosters and daily vitamins (something like animal pack or Opti-men). People will promote the **** out of their supps, but at the end of the day your focus is in the right direction. Loss weight, and when you think you stall, look for something.

Last edited:
chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
Love that you have food at the top! That will do more than any drug. Of course high proteins will help you remain full longer. However, eat the hell out of some veggies, its the "secret" for guys with a big appetite to get full with low calories, but not feel like they are starving. The world is the limit, don't follow some BS bro diet that locks you in to broccoli lol. At the same time, try to crank up the water intake as the primary source of liquids with a goal of a gallon a day. If you eat IC, or need something in that area, try sorbet. The frozen farmer makes a sorbet that is only 70 cal a pint.

Breakfast

I am a huge omelets / breakfast burrito fan. I make my burritos with 2 whole eggs, egg whites, half an avocado, and salsa. Trick is to find the right burrito wrap, Extremal Wellness makes a 50 cal. wrap with an incredible carb to fiber ratio. For an omelet, world is the limit, toss in as many veggies as possible.

Simple oatmeal.

Test boosters - From my personal experience: First place, Sustain Alpha, second place M-Test. Outside of those two, I have not responded well to other "test boosters"

IMO, with your current goal I wouldn't waste $$ on supplements outside of a test boosters and daily vitamins (something like animal pack or Opti-men). People will promote the **** out of their supps, but at the end of the day your focus is in the right direction. Loss weight, and when you think you stall, look for something.
Thanks legend!

I don't mind broccoli -- if I fry it in garlic and butter haha. But you're right, I try to eat as many veggies as I can and pair it up with a nice steak or chicken thigh (i think it's tastier than chicken breast). Sometimes it's hard trying to do that all the time and balance the family dinners, so we'll go with a pasta bake and add extra veggies, or turkey mince nachos with avo and a little natural yoghurt have been on the menu a bit lately -- I think my wife is obsessed with them.

I should look at doing proats again, I always loved it with SELECT protein. The omelette is absolutely a no-brainer. I just need to keep in mind that a LITTLE bit of bacon goes a very LONG way.

Appreciate your input brother.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote