I fucking NEEEEEEEEED mk 677

mynewusername

Awards
im searching all over alibaba and the internet, lyphar doesnt sell it anymore on their alibaba, theres other chinese sellers but taking some time to respond and god knows whats the quality, does any1 know any good chinese sellers that sell it for cheap aka 5-15$ per gram?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe, but first are you interested in some real estate?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good and cheap aren't usually used in the same sentence ,either or in my opinion

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good and cheap aren't usually used in the same sentence ,either or in my opinion
True but there's good and you pay an arm and a leg for it but also there are some sources that are good and reasonably priced.

mynewusername

Awards
no offense but the people NOT buying from chinese vendors are retarded, the " sarm websites " are set up by kids and randoms just like withe everything else on the planet every1 buys from china and then resells for way higher, also saw a guy here that claimed he ordered from like 20 sources and the chinese suppliers are by far the best.

they offer the mk at 10-20$ a gram while on most " sarm websites " they are over 150$ a gram, cause they gotta earn too aye

if any1 has any experience ordering the mk from alibaba or chinese vendors etc let me know.

mynewusername

Awards
no offense but the people NOT buying from chinese vendors are retarded, the " sarm websites " are set up by kids and randoms just like withe everything else on the planet every1 buys from china and then resells for way higher, also saw a guy here that claimed he ordered from like 20 sources and the chinese suppliers are by far the best.

they offer the mk at 10-20$ a gram while on most " sarm websites " they are over 150$ a gram, cause they gotta earn too aye

if any1 has any experience ordering the mk from alibaba or chinese vendors etc let me know.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
no offense but the people NOT buying from chinese vendors are retarded
I dont think you understand the meaning of the phrase "no offense"..

And yes, thats how resale/retail works with literally everything you'll ever buy, ever. Its not just the product you pay for, but the service as well. They-

1. Buy in bulk (which your average consumer can't afford)

2. Encapsulate/suspend the product (which your average consumer doesn't know how to or doesn't want to do)

3. Package and label the product (which means bulk orders of bottles and runs of labels)

4. Assumes responsibility for raids (which even with loopholes in the legal system, is still happening)

And if they're good

5. Obtains legitimate COAs, which means they also pay for shipping the product 3 times BEFORE you place your order.

Or you can just order MK from Ali and assume its not a poorly brewed prohormone and end up with bitch-tits and a dick that is only used to piss.

mynewusername

Awards
I dont think you understand the meaning of the phrase "no offense"..

And yes, thats how resale/retail works with literally everything you'll ever buy, ever. Its not just the product you pay for, but the service as well. They-

1. Buy in bulk (which your average consumer can't afford)

2. Encapsulate/suspend the product (which your average consumer doesn't know how to or doesn't want to do)

3. Package and label the product (which means bulk orders of bottles and runs of labels)

4. Assumes responsibility for raids (which even with loopholes in the legal system, is still happening)

And if they're good

5. Obtains legitimate COAs, which means they also pay for shipping the product 3 times BEFORE you place your order.

Or you can just order MK from Ali and assume its not a poorly brewed prohormone and end up with bitch-tits and a dick that is only used to piss.
thats why everyone that orders from ali has no problems and specially not the ones you mentioned

also nice mental gymnastics on how profesional these sarms companies are ali even offers the pill version in varying doses, they also order their packaging from ali just like the design logo u can create in 15 minutes

" raids " mk 677 is STILL legal even in china, and the entire world, imagine thinking ul get " RAIDED " especially if ur not in fucking usa, you could post heroin pics on social media in slavic europe and noone would give a single ****

and as i said its not about " bulk " since its the 1g samples which cost 15$ not 1000kg bulks.