I don't know what to title this formestain question.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I take a handfull of supplements, and they are all things the can be taken for legit health reasons. I try to stay away from things that are strictly "performance boosters". Creatine is honestly the most sports specific thing I take. Having said that, I have some symptoms of high DHT. I'm balding young, had a 40 year olds body hair when I was 15, and some skin problems. I hear formestain helps regulate DHT, so I am thinking about taking my first "not really nature based but created in a lab" supplement to medicate my problem. Is this a good idea? If the answer is yes, please share dosing suggestions and protocols.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take a handfull of supplements, and they are all things the can be taken for legit health reasons. I try to stay away from things that are strictly "performance boosters". Creatine is honestly the most sports specific thing I take. Having said that, I have some symptoms of high DHT. I'm balding young, had a 40 year olds body hair when I was 15, and some skin problems. I hear formestain helps regulate DHT, so I am thinking about taking my first "not really nature based but created in a lab" supplement to medicate my problem. Is this a good idea? If the answer is yes, please share dosing suggestions and protocols.
i get blood tested often but dht is not on the list so i can't confirm with personal evidence that it does in fact reduce or control dht. but i can tell you that from the research i have done on it they all conclude that it does reduce or at least control dht. google formestane-there is a ton of info!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better yet google formestane-dht. i just did that and a bunch of stuff came up.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Good advice, but Im not concerned about the hair so much as the fact that Im showing high DHT symptoms in every way.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should get tested. I wouldn't assume it's necessarily dht, it might be genetics. I'm not sure how genetics intertwines with dht in the hairloss picture.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
You should get tested. I wouldn't assume it's necessarily dht, it might be genetics. I'm not sure how genetics intertwines with dht in the hairloss picture.
How much do the test cost? I thought of that, but I assumed that I wouldnt be able to afford it. Either way, I probably shouldnt jump the gun. I tried the AI known as Stoked, and the joint pain hurt my workout more than it helped. As much as I wish AI's were favorable for me, I'm afraid my strength level may already be to high.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
They say the active in activate extreme decreases DHT. I'd do some research on this. You might need multiple angles to tackle this problem.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much do the test cost? I thought of that, but I assumed that I wouldnt be able to afford it. Either way, I probably shouldnt jump the gun. I tried the AI known as Stoked, and the joint pain hurt my workout more than it helped. As much as I wish AI's were favorable for me, I'm afraid my strength level may already be to high.
You have insurance? Go tell your doc you were an idiot, and took some stuff some guy gave you at the gym, not realizing it was a prohormone, and you'd like to get tested to make sure you're OK.

Dunno, it might work, I'm sure others here could chime in with ideas.