I believe I Took fake seems possible prohormone gyno one side

Chocolatemuff

Awards
Hey guys long story short I bought these sarms from a supplement shop it was supposed to be sr9009
Ostarine
Gw

Within 5 days my balls shrunk a little and my nipples were sensitive. I stopped taking them immediately and took a test booster/ai over the counter and hcg drops It's now been two weeks since that time and my left nipple is fine and balls back to normal. W2My right nipple on the other hand is sensitive and slightly puffy but I can notice it, nobody else can. I have had gyno surgery before by dr.blau and now I'm fearing I might need a revision. Btw stats are

23 years old

5'6

162lb

14%bf

I have taken a prohormone 4 years ago before my gyno surgery which was from puberty. This sarm made me feel like I was on one but I didn't think im 5 days it would cause gyno especially being on it for such a short time. How should I go about getting rid of the puffiness. I don't have insurance and I'm in the Florida area so I dont know how I would get bloodwork.

There is no lump just puffiness.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Impossible to know what you took, but Ostarine can cause gyno. For bloods, Google "private md labs" and purchase a Female Hormone Panel. You can get your blood drawn at the nearest LabCorp location.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even think Trest could cause gyno in 5 days.

But yes, Osta can cause estrogen sides..!

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
You must be extremely estrogen prone... judging by your past it could be possible. Get your bloods done asap

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any hormonal change can effect the way your body feels. If you had gyno surgery and they removed the entire gland I don't think there's any possible way you could get it again?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get bloodwork done as quick as you can so you can fix it as fast as you can if there is a real problem

Chocolatemuff

Awards
Okay will do. There is no lump at all just sensitivity and puffiness. In the mean time what should i do till I get blood work which could be Monday or Tuesday.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay will do. There is no lump at all just sensitivity and puffiness. In the mean time what should i do till I get blood work which could be Monday or Tuesday.
Just wait, no point in crashing your e2 without knowing the real issue. Get prolactin checked as well

Chocolatemuff

Awards
Someone told me to apply progesterone cream to the affected nipple. Would that be a bad idea? Sorry I'm just freaking the fuk out. The sensitivity is driving me crazy.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Someone told me to apply progesterone cream to the affected nipple. Would that be a bad idea? Sorry I'm just freaking the fuk out. The sensitivity is driving me crazy.
I dunno anything about progesterone cream. Just get the bloodwork done and go from there

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At first glance I though the thread title was " I took fake semen...."

:wtf:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You have no proper PCT?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Op find the discount code for the online bloods, go to the website and order one. Print the form out and go to the closest labcorp location. Walk in there, wait about 5-10 minutes plus the additional 30 seconds the actual draw takes, and wait for your results via email.

That's literally it.