I am such a n00b....

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
with all the new info, compounds, and people in this board..damn I feel all dumbfounded...kinda like when I was a n00b...way back in the day when this site first started by Big Daddy Chemo (or Cheemo as he says with his southern drawl) ;) ...yeup yeup.... time to go through the 9000 or so posts that I have missed...

LG :cool:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
welcome back

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
nice to see you back lifegaurd...its been a while since i've seen you on this board...and i sure do remember those days when the board just started....it was nice back then when everyone used to chat.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
you're back too? awesome

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Never met ya before, but welcome back anyway ;)

Oh and the dumbfounded thing...it doesn't seem to go away. I've been hangin around for a while now and between Sledge, BoBo, Dr. D, and many of the other's...well...I just feel like an idiot :(

Anyway, I've got the perfect remedy. When I start to feel too stupid, I just head over to bb.com. It's like steroids for the ego :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
ha its true, i feel the same way
LG is one of the smartest guys in this place too

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Formal Intro

Don't know you, but judging by the replies to your post, you have some jiuce here. Welcome back. :thumbsup: See you 'round the board.:eek:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You may have missed Sledge's pre made injectables, they kick ass. There are also too many methyls to name. Good to see you're doing fine.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
LG is one of the smartest guys in this place too
I dont know about that, but I can hold my own.

Kieth1569..no did not go to Iraq...thats next year ;) ( oorah Fallujah :twisted: )

Nice to see that all the bros are still in...

Biggs: you are a bigger bitch than I am :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
pre made injectables?...I remember seeing something like 1-test cypionate...is that one of them??

I am very curious about Superdrol though...good stuff..I might need some of that when I go over to play in the big Sandbox for 7 months or so...he he he