I am planning on grabing this stack, what should I expect

CalvesBrother

Awards
I was gonna get Sub Sterone and Natadrol to run in January, then t-911 and Formadrol to run in Febuary.

I am currently 6'1 195 about 15%bf, with 1 1/2 year of lifting. (First year was recomp/cutting)

How much strength and mass could I put on with a good diet.

Currently I am bulking trying to gain 1lb per week 500 calories over maintenance. Should I incrase calories in hope of adding more mass, or keep calories and hope for a recomp.

Currently running Layne Norton's PHAT workout.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol typically won't be much of a bulker, but you'll probably get a recomp effect even if you're increasing your calories like you've planned.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is what we refer to as the NatDstaK this one will help you strength and recovery skyrocket.. maybe a pound or 2 but thats about it.. great for breaking plateaus
i used it on a dirty bulk.. went up 10 pounds in 4 weeks and when i dieted down afterwards.. i kept all my strength and a few lbs.

CalvesBrother

Awards
Thanks Ripper would you suggest sub sterone with Natadrol or with the t-911/Formadrol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks Ripper would you suggest sub sterone with Natadrol or with the t-911/Formadrol
substerone will yield results with extended use. they have better products for bulking but natadrol can stack with alot of them

CalvesBrother

Awards
Whats better for bulking MM3 and M1-D. Are there any side effect to any of them?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i had good luck with m1d black

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
run the Natd and sub first then follow it with the t911/formadrol

also run the natd at 10 caps perday. and the substerone at 3 droppers x 3 times perday.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Ripper: any news on Natadrol v2? Will OG Natadrol be phased out, or still available as a different option?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man i will have to get word on those questions right there.. it been pretty quiet at corp o these last couple of weeks.. it could just mean we have a couple big projects goin or!!>. the logical answere... its the holliday season. alot of people on vacations to see their families and what not. perhaps big mike can share some insider info.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Big Things to come my friends!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I ran M1d Black and PH19 and had great results! Gained 11-12lbs or so... MM3 is more for strength and aggression not so much a "bulker" but it will compliment any cycle well..

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Whats better for bulking MM3 and M1-D. Are there any side effect to any of them?
M1D for sure Is what i would rec for bulking. LOVE the stuff even on cycle like now (test/omnadrens I just started)