I am interested in special diet that can boost testosterone and help to loose weight.

Patrickmu

Awards
Hi, i am a new member, i interested is there any special diet that can help you to lose weight and boost testosterone.
Here is the list of products that really can help you to boost testosterone naturally, but majority of these products are unuseful for weight loss.
  • All Kinds of Potatoes
  • Macadamia Nuts
  • Epic Bar
  • Beef Gelatin
  • Coffee
  • Brazil Nuts
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Raisins
  • Parsley
  • Ginger
  • Raw Cacao Products
  • Eggs
  • Real Salt
  • Argan Oil
  • Avocados
  • White Button Mushrooms
  • Baking Soda
  • Yogurt
  • Grass-Fed Beef Jerky
  • Minced Meat
  • Pomegranates
  • Blue Cheese
  • Dark Berries
  • Grass-Fed Butter
  • Organic Bacon
  • Onions
  • Garlic
  • Oysters

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
You’ll see a higher boost in testosterone bioavailability and use in the body in working out more intensely with shorter rest periods

C20h24o3

Awards
Most of those are fine while cutting, what matters most is calories in vs calories out, having enough protein (shoot for 1g per lbm) and having enough healthy fat in the diet to maintain good hormone levels, you can lose weight while eating anything as long as your in a deficit. Eggs and ground beef are a staple I'm my diet but most of what you wrote out is stuff I eat. Add lots of broccoli and cauliflower, these will help too.

Patrickmu

Awards
Any special exercises or trening program or where can i get it ?

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
There’s no special diet training program or pill. It’s just hard work. You can go on line search hypertrophy training program find one you like and follow it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any special exercises or trening program or where can i get it ?
Trening program....typo or freudian slip lol

On a serious note the two comments above are spot on. Calories in vs calories out is by far the main factor in weight loss (just because something is calorie dense doesnt mean its bad for loding weight, often has higher satiety which reduces subsequent hunger).

Lifting heavy weights (relative to your own strength) will boost t far more than foods/supps. Sleep is also more important in this regard.....

How much weight are you trying to lose?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Trening program....typo or freudian slip lol

On a serious note the two comments above are spot on. Calories in vs calories out is by far the main factor in weight loss (just because something is calorie dense doesnt mean its bad for loding weight, often has higher satiety which reduces subsequent hunger).

Lifting heavy weights (relative to your own strength) will boost t far more than foods/supps. Sleep is also more important in this regard.....

How much weight are you trying to lose?
A “trening” program would work to raise test 10-Fold!

On topic, do you have any reference bloodwork for your hormone levels OP?

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
Everything above stated will help with this matter, good healthy foods will help boost t, and also help your body grow. Train hard and intense short rest periods start with 60 seconds and as you progress keep shortening the rest. I personally stick with 30-45 seconds rest and train for hypertrophy. 45 seconds to big/major/compound lifts and 30 for more isolated movements. Also depends if you are planning to train for hyper trophy or strength training. This will cause some variance in your lifts and reps and rest periods. But if your goal is to boost test and reduce body fat go with hypertrophy, still train for strength ya know keep going up in weight as much as you can with good form and quality reps, only cheat reps at the end of a set and when necessary. Shoot for 8 hours of sleep but I know that doesn't always happen for all of us. For finding a training program search here on the AM boards you'll come across some peoples logs. can even google hypertrophy training program also youtube for showing you visually how to do the workouts. Stay in a calorie deficit and keep progressing man. let us know what you decide to do for diet and training so we can continue to help you out dude!