I am a newbie... question about pct

aronbuddha

Awards
Hey. Thanks for hearing me out. I am just using a low dose of Turinabolos (20mg per day, seven week cycle). Do I need to do pct using BOTH Nolvadex (or something like it) and Clomid? Or can I just use Clomid? I don't want to use both if I don't have to. Thanks. And, what dosage would anyone suggest, of Clomid or Nolvadex, or both? Thanks again

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s the cycle going? What are results like?
I’m considering that compound, but can’t find it...

You need at least 1 serm...I personally like both you mentioned as I feel each serves a different purpose. Clomid 40mg and Nolva 20mg, daily for 4 weeks. Once that’s done, in your case you’ll then take 7 weeks off minimum before your next cycle

New2this40

New2this40

Awards
Just use nolva 40,40,20,20. Do you already have both on hand? Should have had pct planned well before starting cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just use nolva 40,40,20,20. Do you already have both on hand? Should have had pct planned well before starting cycle
and add in sustain alpha...big memorial sale going on at iconicformulations.com.

aronbuddha

Awards
How’s the cycle going? What are results like?
I’m considering that compound, but can’t find it...

You need at least 1 serm...I personally like both you mentioned as I feel each serves a different purpose. Clomid 40mg and Nolva 20mg, daily for 4 weeks. Once that’s done, in your case you’ll then take 7 weeks off minimum before your next cycle
Thanks. You're saying take 7 total weeks off from a 7 week cycle? I thought maybe 5 weeks and I could start again because I am taking really low doses. I have read some people just use clomid, some both, some say clomid is poison and just use nolvadex. I guess I have consider everyone's opinion. I just started my cycle and I'm really only doing it to increase libido and make my basic workouts and mountainbiking easier. I'm 45 and I need something. I can give you the link for a reputable source for turinabolos, as long as it's cool to do so here.

aronbuddha

Awards
Thanks for the input. Do you think using both is too much? I have read in other forums that using both can be too much for a cycle like mine, low doses. I am not stacking anything, for example, just 20mg of tbol. Thanks, though.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. You're saying take 7 total weeks off from a 7 week cycle? I thought maybe 5 weeks and I could start again because I am taking really low doses. I have read some people just use clomid, some both, some say clomid is poison and just use nolvadex. I guess I have consider everyone's opinion. I just started my cycle and I'm really only doing it to increase libido and make my basic workouts and mountainbiking easier. I'm 45 and I need something. I can give you the link for a reputable source for turinabolos, as long as it's cool to do so here.
I’ll send ya a pm about your cycle...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Many agree that time off between cycles is equal to how long you were on cycle, plus your month of Serms.

You could always do bloodwork to be certain but not everyone does bloodwork, let’s be honest lol.

If anything, an oral cycle such as yours will be SUPPRESSIVE and libido will most likely decrease on cycle! So I don’t think you will find what you’re looking for in that regard.
However you should see some gains, but then again 20mg will probably need to bumped up after the first week.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t link any sources in the actual forum.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pick one, nolva or clomid. Can you start another cycle 5 weeks after pct, sure. It's not going to kill you but it might make the next cycle a little harder to recover from. Some ppl don't recover after pct and it still takes weeks or months to get back to baseline. That's why bloodwork is so valuable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Time on + pct = time off is a rule of thumb for people who don't get bloodwork. It's still a guessing game but that is a common rule of thumb ppl use

aronbuddha

Awards
Pick one, nolva or clomid. Can you start another cycle 5 weeks after pct, sure. It's not going to kill you but it might make the next cycle a little harder to recover from. Some ppl don't recover after pct and it still takes weeks or months to get back to baseline. That's why bloodwork is so valuable.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate the advice.