Hypothetical SR9009 question

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just for academic interest I’m interested to see what people think is a solid sr9009 dosage when using an oil based version sub q?

So hypothetically if someone were to use it on a 220lb man in that way what dose would be effective.

I know that orally it was used between 10mg and 40mg a day but given the crazy short half life of the oral version I’d have thought a sub q pinned version should be effective at the lower end of that scale?

My guess would be that the hypothetical person would do 2x5mg pins a day (10mg total Ed) to start with a view to increasing to 2x7.5 a day after 3 weeks and using for an 8 week period but I’m keen to hear anyone else’s views on this entirely hypothetical situation.....?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just for academic interest I’m interested to see what people think is a solid sr9009 dosage when using an oil based version sub q?

So hypothetically if someone were to use it on a 220lb man in that way what dose would be effective.

I know that orally it was used between 10mg and 40mg a day but given the crazy short half life of the oral version I’d have thought a sub q pinned version should be effective at the lower end of that scale?

My guess would be that the hypothetical person would do 2x5mg pins a day (10mg total Ed) to start with a view to increasing to 2x7.5 a day after 3 weeks and using for an 8 week period but I’m keen to hear anyone else’s views on this entirely hypothetical situation.....?
In for hypotheyical answers

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for hypotheyical answers
Me as well. I'm very interested in this compound. I listened to a podcast recently and sr was one of the topics. It seems the dosage would be around 10 mg per day in 3 divided sub q injections. I would love to try this out but I'm waiting for more feedback.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hypothetically you’d want to take as much as you can afford but who knows what you’re really injecting into you body.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hypothetically you’d want to take as much as you can afford but who knows what you’re really injecting into you body.
Let’s say that the hypothetical source was the well respected ma research, just for interest. So we can be pretty confident that the product is what it is supposed to be.

Let’s also just work the example through on the basis that for this to be a legitimately beneficial compound in this hypothetical scenario it needs to be somewhat affordable.

At 40mg a day an 8 week bit of research would be 7.5 vials and approx $450 - I.e in my humble opinion a non starter for most.

Yet I agree you’d want to go with the most you could but in the interests of science I think the minimum effective dose would be nice to understand. Obviously just a waste of money to run too low to do anything....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm strictly going on hearsay but I think I herd in a podcast by ma that there's no point in going over 20mg a day and 10 was plenty for most ppl so that would put it well in the Affordable range, only reason I wouldn't do it is sticking myself 14-27x a week not including whatever else your on.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I capped up the oral versions at about 5mg per cap and popped em every 3 hours or so. I can say during that time I noticed a drastic increase in my ability to recover in between sets, and to just push myself harder and longer. Lately I've been feeling really bogged down so this is something I'd like to try soon.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My thoughts are somewhere in the range of 10-20 mg per day as well, given the the proposed enhanced bioavailability.

Would I also be completely off to think that the time it remains active may be significantly lengthened if injected direct into fat...like a more sustained release?

Maybe once a day research (morning) could even be effective/all that is needed. Let’s not forget that this also proposed to disrupt circadian rhythm (internal sleep/wake cycle). Subsequent research throughout the day may be problematic..

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
The petri dish I'm working with receives a dose once per day, somewhat in line with this.

For research purposes (and convenience), the type of administration varies every other day.
Day 1 - "Deep" injection, in combination with what is best administered EOD.
Day 2 - "Light" injection, by itself. Compounds in the first day do need a daily injection.

In terms of abnormal rhythms, nothing to report. But was very concerned with the feedback that study provided on mice and their REM sleep. As it is right now, with it by my bedside (cute, right?), I've been sleeping very well, and waking rested. Currently not donning a monitor to track my deep or REM sleep however. Purely based on how I feel.

On a somewhat related note to bring it back to training, with the petri dish being such a nice bedside companion, I feel the start of marked stamina/endurance in my performance, but we are just about a week in.

Edit - Researching with MAResearch SR9009. Decision based on trust.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The petri dish I'm working with receives a dose once per day, somewhat in line with this.

For research purposes (and convenience), the type of administration varies every other day.
Day 1 - "Deep" injection, in combination with what is best administered EOD.
Day 2 - "Light" injection, by itself. Compounds in the first day do need a daily injection.

In terms of abnormal rhythms, nothing to report. But was very concerned with the feedback that study provided on mice and their REM sleep. As it is right now, with it by my bedside (cute, right?), I've been sleeping very well, and waking rested. Currently not donning a monitor to track my deep or REM sleep however. Purely based on how I feel.

On a somewhat related note to bring it back to training, with the petri dish being such a nice bedside companion, I feel the start of marked stamina/endurance in my performance, but we are just about a week in.

Edit - Researching with MAResearch SR9009. Decision based on trust.
Interesting, my research starts today so keen to see what we find. Going to dose my Petri dish 2x a day in a manner to mimick a sub q injection

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, my research starts today so keen to see what we find. Going to dose my Petri dish 2x a day in a manner to mimick a sub q injection
Awesome! Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I will admit, out of convenience, I am administering the dose once per day. A strong difference in the response between dishes however would absolutely convince me otherwise!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested to hear how the research is going?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s say that the hypothetical source was the well respected ma research, just for interest. So we can be pretty confident that the product is what it is supposed to be.

Let’s also just work the example through on the basis that for this to be a legitimately beneficial compound in this hypothetical scenario it needs to be somewhat affordable.

At 40mg a day an 8 week bit of research would be 7.5 vials and approx $450 - I.e in my humble opinion a non starter for most.

Yet I agree you’d want to go with the most you could but in the interests of science I think the minimum effective dose would be nice to understand. Obviously just a waste of money to run too low to do anything....
I’ve never used ma research so I’ve got no respectable opinions of them.
But unless something has changed to enhance this compounds life, I personally wouldn’t want to use it.

Testosterone suspension has its place in an athletes list of ped’s, so I’m sure this could as well.

I’d probably treat it like it was 4-andro-diol and dose it every 4 hours. Only this would be injection vs oral so a bit different.
But pinning 4, even 2 times per day is difficult for most.
I have a hard enough time getting once per week. Lulz.

whitey

Awards
The short half-life seems like another argument for transdermal application, if it can be made to work, as it should delay absorption somewhat and cause an extended release.