Hyperplasia

Sketch2000

Awards
This is my main goal with the usage of GH / Peptides...
The ability for your body to actually create or produce NEW cells...

Thru my research IGF-1 is far more potent and effective than GH...

But is it good for Hyperplasia ?

I haven't known anyone (personally) that's used IGF-1 over GH and didn't come back looking twice the size (AND STAYED THAT WAY) due to hyperplasia...

As for GH - What would be a good dosage to try and get hyperplasia (I know it will occur at some level, but what I'm asking is at a decent level where you and others can see a change) - I know GH is mostly bunk these days - the guys I know that really increased in size - everywhere - used pharmaceutical grade stuff from aging clinics - they could afford it - I can't...

What about grey tops?
A lot of chatter going on on this forum (and many others - steroidology, Professional Muscle, etc....
about generics and utter garbage from China...

Then the really good professional grade pharma stuff like Phizer, etc...

I (like everyone else) is looking for the most cost effective route to reach a high level of GH.

My research indicates that quality grade GH will consistently result in mid 20's via lab work. Other generics etc. will not...they can be higher...but not as consistent.

Have any of you who used IGF-1 and HGH had your serum levels tested to see the difference?
Which would you prefer for GROWTH (hyperplasia)?

If anything PM me...

Sketch

Sketch2000

Awards
What about the use of localized Peptides such as MGF?

I know that peptides won't get you to high levels of HGH...thats obvious...

But something that targets a specific area such as MGF may help in cell proliferation in that particular muscle...

I've used PEG-MGF with mixed results...but heard good things about MGF...

Not sure on the dosage though..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Actually on 100mcg of ghrp-2 and 100mcg of cjc-1295 no dac my growth hormone levels were 31 out of a range of 1-4. If you get legit peptides they can be as effective as gh

Sketch2000

Awards
Those are insane levels off off peptides. Care to share your source? Pm me bro

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
And this may be TMI, sorry if it is lol but I think it's a pretty substantial find- I recently bought a bathmate Hercules (penis pump) and I don't know how much the peptides factored in, but I have gained a solid 1/8" to 1/4" in girth in the past 2 months. I have been on pepties about a month.

It feels noticeably fatter in my hand. I'd like to experiment with a mega 300mcg dose 30 minutes before pumping. Hmmmmm

Again, sorry if TMI lol

Sketch2000

Awards
Damn...nothing wrong with that bra. Everyone i personally know that has used gh (not peptides) has seen growth in every area if you catch my drift. But that's pharm grade stuff...but if your levels are that high perhaps your having similar effects..

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
YGPM

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Actually on 100mcg of ghrp-2 and 100mcg of cjc-1295 no dac my growth hormone levels were 31 out of a range of 1-4. If you get legit peptides they can be as effective as gh
daily?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I took the blood test 1 hour after injecting. It peaks around 30 minutes if I remember correctly then drops back down. About a 3 hr burst per injection. So if I would have injected 30 minutes later the numbers would have been even higher.

I do 3-4 daily injections. 3-4 hours apart is optimal. Some do one large dose of ipamorelin before bed since it has less sides and can dose very high.