Hyperplasia near the wrist?

sportsdude206

Awards
So I've been trying to strengthen both my wrists and forearm muscles for almost 3 years now. I've tried many different exercises and stuck with them for months but to no avail. I've come to realize that I simply have an unbelievably small number of muscle fibers in that area (bones are even visible). Biceps and triceps are fine though, so I don't really know what the problem is. I was even going to give up until I recently came across an article about IGF-1 and how it can actually stimulate hyperplasia -- the creation of new muscle fibers. I would like to give it a shot (assuming I can find it somewhere).

Since I'm a bit new to this stuff, I was wondering if you guys could answer a few questions/clear up a few concerns:
1) Should I inject half straight into each forearm, or will anywhere work? (and what do "IM"/"sub q" mean?)
2) Are there any other supplements that should be taken with it?
3) What effects could IGF-1 have on fine motor skills and hand/finger dexterity (I play a few instruments, so this is a major concern).
4) Is there any chance that the newly split muscle could atrophy, if the training is halted?
Finally, is this website legitimate: igf1lr3.ca/igf-1-lr3-1mg-c-54 ?

Thanks.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
1) IM= Intramuscular Sub q= subcutaneous or under the skin. IM after the muscle is worked is best. Then, if you can, do even more work on said muscle. That being said there will be systematic effects. Other body parts worked may also benefit but not nerely as much as the part injected.
2) L-Carnitine L- Tartrate is intriguing. Maybe some GHRP for after.
3) The added strength will take getting used to. You need to be carefull where you inject being as that the wrist/hand has an ass-ton of nerves that could be affected. After the injections you'll notice that area gets 'pumped' easily, this is good. The new muscle fibers are forming and getting stronger and it will take time before you fully realize the results.
4) I'm not positive but I wouldn't think so. You don't have to be in the gym to work your forearm muscles though, so I doubt that would even be a concern.

sportsdude206

Awards
So would an appropriate IM injection be to, say, stick the needle straight into my forearm a half inch deep and around 3 or 4 inches from the wrist?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
mn just pin sibq it goes systemic anyway and is much easyer

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
You could do something like Blerg said and hold the skin up on top of the wrist and inject sub q. A pair of tongs works well or just a clothes pin. Try not to hit a vain, sh*t hurts like hell.

sportsdude206

Awards
But if I did want to try IM, would the method I described above work?

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I'm sure it could. Just try whatever you want first and if it doesn't help like you want, try the other. I will say that doing that will be less than pleasant but worth it in the long run if it works out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 9
Training Forum 6
backatit IGF-1/GH 0
sportsbro21 Training Forum 7
IGF-1/GH 3