Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Hyperion vs Dermacrine

Vitruvian Man

Active Member
Turning 30 this year. Have some andro cycles in my 20s and thinking I’m at the age now where I could benefit from DHEA a bit.

People who’ve ran both, which would you go for? Looking for mood/energy, I work in corrections and feel like I’ve lost a bit of angst compared to in my 20s
 
Dermacrine: Dries faster, has pregnenolone and resveratrol.

Hyperion: smells better, had divanil(reduced SHBG)

I think they both have benefits and will both work well. I personally don't want the preg and I have too low of SHBG to begin with so unfortunately, at this point, I don't use either. That being said I liked them both when I used them. Both are reasonably priced, especially at "replacement" doses, so grab one, run it, then switch. I think you will know which one you prefer from one bottle of each.
 
Back
Top