Hyperion, FlashPoint and Epichaos

jumpin jack

Awards
Starting these 3 today. I plan to start with 5 pumps each in AM and 5 pumps of each in PM.

Should I just do all 3 to upper chest, clavicle and shoulders? I don’t want it to affect absorption if I put them on top of each other. Or should FlashPoint be put on stubborn fat areas?

I’m open to other thoughts or if my dosing needs adjusted. Thanks in advance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
flash point should be applied directly to stubborn areas. the others ... no problem to put both on shoulders or where ever.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I just started up Flashpoint this morning. Dosing 1ml following my post workout shower directly to my fatty flabby abbys.
How is flashpoint treating you? I'm thinking about trying ursa major & flash together.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did Ursa Major & Flashpoint...
I honestly think I've noticed more of a difference w Ursa Major.

Flashpoint def feels like it's tightening the skin but I feel that subbing it out for more Ursa seems more effective to me. Even w the BOGO sales, my wallet hurts buying these additions.

My gym buddy loves Epichaos, and is feeling a good amount of energy from taking it. Lemme know what you think.

BluTactical

BluTactical

Awards
I did Ursa Major & Flashpoint...
I honestly think I've noticed more of a difference w Ursa Major.

Flashpoint def feels like it's tightening the skin but I feel that subbing it out for more Ursa seems more effective to me. Even w the BOGO sales, my wallet hurts buying these additions.

My gym buddy loves Epichaos, and is feeling a good amount of energy from taking it. Lemme know what you think.
Thanks for the input on this, I definitely want to try Ursa and figured flashpoint might be nice with a bogo deal. I think I might get more effect with an Ursa/ThermoAmp stack. Either Thermoamp, Lean Edge, or Mitoburn.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is flashpoint treating you? I'm thinking about trying ursa major & flash together.
I’m a big fan of Nos and his chemical creations. Flashpoint is no exception. While I can’t verify anything scientifically (I’m not knowledgeable enough) my personal experience has been positive. Of course, I’m making efforts outside of Flashpoint, but I have noticed an apparent correlation in abdominal definition (vascularity in particular) since having started it.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I love ursa + flashpoint combo. I'm up to 8 pumps each 2x / day on UM and 6 pumps 2x / day with FP.

Ursa, 2 pumps each side of chest, 2 pumps each shoulder/clavicle/upper arm

Flashpoint, 2 pumps abdominal area, 2 pumps each love handle