Hyperion BOGO FREE Stand Alone Sale on 60ml and 30ml Dispensers!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hyperion is back in stock, and Starting at Noon today, Friday 3/4/22, it is on stand alone BOGO FREE Sale, in both the 60ml, and 30ml sizes!

DHEA-transdermal-HYPERION-4_608x736~2.jpg

Contains:
10mg/ml Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
25mg/ml DHEA
10mg/ml 7,8 - Dihydroxyflavone
20mg/ml Mixed Tocopherols
5mg/ml Ascorbyl-palmitate

This is the testosterone/libido boosting, anti-aging, antioxidant, "TRT buddy" that can be used by natty guys, cycle guys, TRT guys and/or Blast and Cruise guys.

Additionally, every active ingredient has some degree of nerve damage mitigating/repairing/preventing effects.

Hyperion is Apex Alchemy's first anti-aging, testosterone enhancing, multi-ingredient gel. Let’s break down some of the ingredients:

3, 4- Divanillyltetrahydrofuran is a natural extract of stinging nettle roots which has been found to have “remarkably high activity” when it comes to inhibiting Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG limits the activity of testosterone and other androgens. SHBG levels increase as we age leading to less free testosterone.

7,8- Dihydroxyflavone is sometimes called “tropoflavin.” This naturally occurring antioxidant has been studied for its ability to mimic the activity of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) and activate “tropomyosin receptor kinase B” (TrkB). BDNF production naturally decreases as we age; therefore, BDNF mimetics like 7,8-Dihydroxyflavone have been studied for their potential to help mitigate the symptoms of various age-related conditions as well as many neurological diseases. Additionally, 7,8-Dyhydroxyflavone has been studied for its potential to help balance elevated estrogen levels, at high concentrations.

Dehydroepiandrosterone is the most abundant circulating steroid present in the human body, with production increasing in early teen years and peaking during an individual's mid 20's, and gradually declining as one ages. High levels have been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and it is suggested that dehydroepiandrosterone supplements might overcome age-related decline. High levels of dehydroepiandrosterone have also been linked to reducing the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease, and even death in some studies. In the elderly, DHEA exerts an immunomodulatory action, increasing the number of monocytes, T cells expressing T-cell receptor gamma/delta (TCRγδ) and natural killer (NK) cells. It improves physical and psychological well-being, muscle strength and bone density, and reduces body fat and age-related skin atrophy stimulating procollagen/sebum production.

Vitamin C as ascorbyl palmitate and Vitamin E as mixed tocopherols are vitamins most often used for their antioxidant capacity but there are numerous other benefits as well. Vitamin has been studied as a preventative factor for neuropathy (nerve pain) from various causes including chemotherapy and Type 2 diabetes. A combination of Vitamin E and Vitamin C was studied for its potential to prevent stress-related declines in natural testosterone production. Similar combinations have been shown to protect testosterone-producing cells from various forms of oxidative stress. Vitamin C and Vitamin E have been extensively studied both individually and in combination for their potential to help with several age-related diseases.

Don't wait .... Get it while it is back in stock!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. im starting this April 1ml for 8 weeks :)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey brother, I think you'd tagged me in some literature regarding Hyperion as an addition to ones post cycle therapy, but I can't for the life of me find it. Can you expand (or point me in the right direction)? Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey brother, I think you'd tagged me in some literature regarding Hyperion as an addition to ones post cycle therapy, but I can't for the life of me find it. Can you expand (or point me in the right direction)? Thanks!
Sure!

If I remember correctly, I just tagged you on the mini write-up above ^^

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wanted to remind everyone ... The BOGO FREE Sale is simple .... If you want to end up with 2 products (Hyperion, in this case) at your house, then you need to place 2 products in your cart.
The cart will then show 1 of the Hyperion as Free.