Hyperion & AET-50 ?

captainds

Awards
So I have ordered both of these and super excited .. I was wondering what’s your experience with this stack ? I haven’t done a test check for about 3 years but last time I got my total test it was like 320 and I am currently 34 years old. (Not great I know.) I actually don’t feel bad at all but motivation sometimes comes and goes and sleep isn’t the best. I have never tried a DHEA supplement. I have tried about every test booster on the market and haven’t really done much. I am hoping this will be different that I actually be able to feel it. Mtest was the best booster I have tried out of all but I couldn’t sleep on that supplement honestly think it was the (Mucuna Pruriens ). I have heard some have sleep problems with this as well. Every supplement I take with that in it kills my sleep … Heck who knows lol.. anyways I am super excited! I might even buy more if BOGOs come through this weekend. Heard good things about Apex items.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was using them both at 2ml each per day split morning and night. You may want to start at 1ml each and work up or 3-4 pums every 12 hours. The aet caused a little daytime lethargy but my sleep and libido were greatly improved and the Hyperion has been helping a lot with recovery between workouts.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using them both at 2ml each per day split morning and night. You may want to start at 1ml each and work up or 3-4 pums every 12 hours. The aet caused a little daytime lethargy but my sleep and libido were greatly improved and the Hyperion has been helping a lot with recovery between workouts.
Excellent advice 🤘🤘.

OP, aet might actually help with your sleep if you’re having any issues currently. It makes me a little lethargic as well. Nothing a cup of coffee won’t fix though. Hyperion was a little more potent (in a good way) than I was expecting. It, um, spiked my libido quite a bit. Needless to say I always have a couple bottles around now as drive has definitely taken a hit with age.

Both really great products (that’s my totally biased opinion as an Apex rep, but I’d say it if I wasn’t) and we’d love to hear how they work for you. Keep us posted, and enjoy the ride 🤘🤘

captainds

Awards
So I currently started both last night and I put AET-50 on one side on my shoulders and chest area and Hyperion on other right after shower . Is this okay dosing right before bed one time a day 5ml each?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5ml of each is a really high dose! we always recommend 1 ml to start and access your tolerance not only to the product but the carriers.

other than that, its fine how you described the way u dosed.

captainds

Awards
Sorry meant 5 pumps 1 ml of each at night pre bed after shower. I do 5 pumps of Hyperion on 1 area then 5 pumps of AET on other side. Is this okay just once dose of each before bed ?

captainds

Awards
Sorry meant 5 pumps 1 ml of each at night pre bed after shower. I do 5 pumps of Hyperion on 1 area then 5 pumps of AET on other side. Is this okay just once dose of each before bed ?
Sorry just seen you said it was fine how I described. Yes 5ml would be a lot . That would get pricey quick 😂.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll be adding AET-50 into my Ursa Major after another couple weeks.

Then from there try Hyperion with Epichaos. I’d like to just give them all a go at once but I got to try them individually to see what I’m getting from each one.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll be adding AET-50 into my Ursa Major after another couple weeks.

Then from there try Hyperion with Epichaos. I’d like to just give them all a go at once but I got to try them individually to see what I’m getting from each one.
good play!

uncle-rico

Awards
I'm currently using Hyperion at 1ml in the morning and now want to add AET to it. I was thinking about starting with 3 pumps in the morning and 3 in the evening. Or would it be better to start with one larger dose?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently using Hyperion at 1ml in the morning and now want to add AET to it. I was thinking about starting with 3 pumps in the morning and 3 in the evening. Or would it be better to start with one larger dose?
I personally like to do a single dose. that said, there is nothing stopping you from playing around with dosing to see what works best for you.