Hydroxyelite and beta 2 receptors

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it true that the original OEP and hydroxyelite hit your beta 2 receptors, thats what I am hearing. Because right now I am using it at as bridge between my clen cycle, I was just seeing if the hydroxyelite will downregulate my receptors more.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
I would need to see the label but if that is the case there must be some kind of beta 2 agonist in the product?

Wasn't ephedrine in that?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No ephedrine, the ingredient is called Cirsium oligophyllum, supposedly it boosts beta-2 activity. I'm pretty sure this was in OEP also, but I did hear people using OEP to bridge off a 2 week clen cycle, same with eca so I don't know.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
No ephedrine, the ingredient is called Cirsium oligophyllum, supposedly it boosts beta-2 activity. I'm pretty sure this was in OEP also, but I did hear people using OEP to bridge off a 2 week clen cycle, same with eca so I don't know.
Ah I see.

Well as far as your original question - in my experience I don't think it would make any kind of negative impact on the clen but you will just have to see.

Part of me says this because sometimes you hear people say not to do something like ECA in between cycles of clen for the same reason BUT I personally saw zero issues doing that myself previously.

In fact you can see some pretty awesome results from cycle clen to ecay (yohimbine) back to clen.